Author Topic: To our inappropriate poster  (Read 2305 times)

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
To our inappropriate poster
« on: August 25, 2006, 03:52:27 PM »
It is not appropriate to come on and accuse everyone here of hating everyone, while simultaenously accusing me of being the chief Kool-Aid drinker.

Keep it up and you will be banned, if that is possible.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Too blame

Re: To our inappropriate poster
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 05:48:36 PM »
Marty its all your fault. How dare you give a forum for the truth to leak out. How dare you attempt to circumvent the Georgetown "waste of my" Times monoploy on the news. How dare you let common people who are wronged by the corruption and stealing going on in this town speak out. How dare you allow people who are falsly arrested and prosecuted to speak out. Should I go on? Probably not. You get the point.

Thanks Marty!

yes

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 07:05:55 PM »
and thanks for baning those who dare speak out against you. you are the prime example of free speech. Free unless I don't like what you say, then it's delete and ban!

Ilya Kuryakin

• Pro-management union buster
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 07:20:19 PM »
If you were nice enough to allow visitors to your house, how would you feel if one of them insulted you?  I dare say you would tell them to shut the hell up or leave.

You don't have to agree with Marty's opinions, but you do have to show him some amount of respect since he's the one who pays for all this.  If you can't do that then you need to start your own website and administer it yourself.