The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2019, 06:41:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25200 Posts in 4013 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Questions for Jamie Sanderson
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Questions for Jamie Sanderson  (Read 3476 times)
thewizard

« on: October 08, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »

It is obvious to everyone the Sanderson boys are leading the "Howard Rich is a bad man" attack here and in the newspapers. Jamie Sanderson actually signed his name to the letter to the editor that rambled about Mr. Rich and how Tom Swatzel is wrong to point out the legal violations the local democrats have made.

So here is the question. Jamie why don't you just come clean and tell everyone you still work at the mill after getting a degree in journalism? Jamie when will you come clean about how you got that job at the mill?

That is not all I have but it is a good start. Smile Jamie! We are watching!
afdip

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 08:47:35 PM »

and where did thewizard get his/her degree???
Georgetown Democrat
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 11:47:11 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Boy, Whizzer... I don't know about you, but that was a good slam on Mr. Jamie
Sanderson. I tell you, you are amazing... NOT!

Come clean? He isn't embarrassed about working at the steel mill and yes, he
has a journalism degree, as a matter of fact he has two. He was a double major.
He got his job like all the rest at the steel mill. Plus, family of any worker there get first crack into the mill anyway.

He takes care of a family, friend. Sometimes, a $16,000 job doesn't cut it for a family.

He's proud of what he has and what he's accomplished.

Futhermore, why are so concerned about him? Afraid of what he can do for this town? I like his motivation and desire to straighten out this town and to not be like his Dad. Sure, he looks like him, but they are two different people.

I can even share his intentions. He plans to open up his own radio station, maybe the next 10 years or so. Georgetown will actually have  DECENT FM radio station.

The person you need to be concerned with is Tom Scandal and his New York money from Richie Rich, not Mr. Jamie Sanderson.

Scandal is selling out our public education with his vouchers and Mr. Jamie Sanderson is exposing the truth.
thewizard

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 01:15:44 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Boy, Whizzer... I don't know about you, but that was a good slam on Mr. Jamie
Sanderson.

Futhermore, why are so concerned about him? Afraid of what he can do for this town?

I can even share his intentions. He plans to open up his own radio station, maybe the next 10 years or so. Georgetown will actually have  DECENT FM radio station.

While I understand the Slanderson boys think only of "SLAMMING" people that is not what I intended. I just asked Jamie Slanderson to explain why he is not using his degree.

Scared of Jamie Slanderson? Ha! That's all I have to say about that.

And yes I am sure YOU of all people can "share his intentions". But a radio station Jamie? Better go talk to Rod Stalvey about the money he has lost so far.

Try again to answer the questions and don't worry about "slamming" people.
MyChemicalRomance

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 03:38:47 PM »

Have you nothing better to do? Did you lose your toy chemistry set? Georgetown Democrat answered the questions for him, and since I am related (2nd cousin) to Georgetown Democrat, I know he speaks the truth.

Instead of attacking people for what they have achieved and for what they
do to support themselves, how about address REAL issues in this town
like illegal labor, Jeanette Ard's battle with city, the HUGE amount of development coming to this area with almost minimum job support to stabalize it.

How about these: The murders of Brad Anderson and the woman in Litchfield.

Why not attack the Republicans for not coming after illegals like they should while the Democrats have been.

Why not address Mark Sanford for not signing the executive order to prevent illegals from receiveing benefits in this state.

No, you, JW and ETFOG would rather sit around a computer and dream up of questions that really don't make any sense and are just personal attacks, not issue-related.

To me, and I don't even know the Sandersons, it sounds like pure jealousy.
"He went to college and I couldn't go  Cry Cry Cry!!!"

Are you upset that he went to college? Did you go, wizard? It seems to me for someone to actually further their education, it would be applauded, not made out to be taboo.

You can't take away a person's education no matter what, and so what if he doesn't work in his "field."

Did you ever bother to think the reason he works in a mill is because he likes it? What, do you think he took your job there?

I personally can't picture him walking into the mill with a bag over his head because he's embarrassed to be there. Get a life.

I come here to read about Politics and Current Events.

Jamie Sanderson not using his degree because he CHOOSES to work at a mill in Georgetown isn't either of those.

Since reading this bogus attack or "questions" as you, thewizard, says, I am taking it upon myself to actually go meet Jamie and his father. Your constant rant draws me closer to actually find out how they really are, which to say from reading here, a whole helluva better group of folks than you guys, JW, ETFOG and thewizard.

I also plan to be at the Oct. 30 meeting at the library. Hope to see you there, WIZKid!

Would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned? So long and good night... So long and good night!
Notre Dame 4evr

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 03:45:28 PM »

LMFAO!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I went to college, too! Coastal! I work at Arby's in Mrytle Beach!

Attack me PLEASE!!!

Play like a champion today, live like a superstar for life.
DemoTaker

I didn't vote for the guy!

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »

Hang in there... Jamie, you've stirred the pot! Congrats, man!

You aren't alone. Keep up the fight to protect public education from the cronies in this state who want it to end!

The DemoTaker - I take Republicans to the graveyeard!
GG in SC

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 06:08:41 PM »

What I've heard about Jamie Sanderson has been all good--that he's a dynamic, intelligent man who's not  afraid of work.

I must have missed something about his  having a college degree and how that could be a bad thing.  Just another indication to me that this young man is an up-and-comer.   
He has impressed me  on a couple of occasions with his focus, energy, and insights, and he's unquestionably  generous  with the time he's willing to give volunteer projects.   Seems  to me our community could use more people like Jamie. 

thewizard

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 09:34:37 AM »

Right out of the democrap handbook. Just keep turning the questions into "ATTACKS" and keep turning them around on the person asking the questions. I simply asked a few questions and then the multiple identities start looking for me.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the BS and wait for Jamie Slanderson to start his radio station. That has about as much chance of happening as Georgetown becoming the mecca for jobs. That's right as long as union head cases like the Slandersons are involved there will be no jobs in Georgetown unless you want to cut grass for those rich folks over on the neck.
wildcatfromcross

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 10:16:35 AM »

Embarrassed Embarrassed Jamie,

Being relatively new to the citizens forum board I have decided to ask you a few quations. From what I have read here  thus far, you are the one that seems to know more about what is going on around here these days. I am impressed with anyone that gets involved to make a difference in the lives of working class people and admire anyone that actually works for a living, with or without a plaque on the wall. Please help me with a couple of things if you have time. First, I hear that Sen. John Edwards will be visiting our area tommorow, do you know where we might go to see him. The way I see it, he is the best candidate out there running in either party that has a clue to help working class folks. Coming from humble beginings here in our own state, I feel like he is best suited to represent my family value and understands what it will take to turn the country around from the dissary we now find ourselves in. If you know when and where we might get a chance to see him please pass it along so I can make plans to go encourage the man. Also, is the Anmensty for Illegal workers meeting/rally still taking place on Oct 30th? I am so tired of the GOP and thier tricks. I hope working people will stand up to these Republicans and be heard that we are tired of being treated llike a door mat. They say they are pro-life then they try to defeat childrens healthcare expansions. I am tired of thier BS and I am ready to join your efforts. I can not wait til January and I want to try and get all my friends and neighbors out to vote for change. Fron the county level to Columbia and on to Washington, it is time to be heard. Hang in there my man, there are plenty of us ready fro change and we need someone like you helping us find answers to our questions.

regards, the ole Wildcat   
Georgetown Democrat
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 11:43:16 AM »

Hey Wildcat...

Jamie wanted me to fill you in on those dates for John Edwards and, yes... The meeting is still on and ALL people who are LEGAL are welcome!

The details of Edwards' events are:

THURSDAY OCTOBER 11th, 2007
11:00 AM
Senator Edwards to address students and faculty
Darlington High School
525 Spring Street
Darlington, South Carolina

1:00 PM
Senator Edwards to greet supporters
Brown's BBQ
809 N. Williamsburg County Highway
Kingstree, South Carolina

3:00 PM
Senator Edwards to address students and community supporters
Scott's Branch High School
9253 Alex Harvin Highway
Summerton, South Carolina

7:30 PM
Senator Edwards to headline Jasper County Democratic Party Dinner
Ridgeland Middle School
3776 Bees Creek Road
Ridgeland, South Carolina
pedro the republican
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »

Angry Wildcat,
I let you know that we hispanics peoples are here to stay. We love Senator Graham and John McCain and will be working hard for both of them in the election. The Republican party people are trying there best to give us anmesty so we can help get jobs and keep the cost down here in the state. We will work to put union out of business and if anyones return to there home counrty it will be white peoples to Europe and black peoples to Africa. Lazy American will not work hard and pay taxes like the Mexican do. Pedro wants Lindsay Graham to come to Georgeotwn and speak to our people at GOP headquarters while Democrat party meets at union hall. Anmesty is good for me and my peoples, you should vote Repulican wildcat. Graham for Vice President and McCain for President!   
wildcatfromcross

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 10:43:16 PM »

Pedro,

If you are indeed registered to vote, then vote for whom you wish, that is what America is all about. FREEDOM. As for your racist remarks, you can keep them to yourself. I am only opposed to illegal immigration, not the legals who do work and pay taxes. Personally, I would not get out of the electric chair to vote for Senator Graham or the any of the Republicans that want to give amnesty to illegals workers. People coming to OUR country should get citizenship the old fashion way, they should earn it and they should learn to speak English. --Not by just paying a fine and recieving anmesty and welfare and gosh knows whatever else the government wants to give them. For you see, for those whom much has been given, much should be demanded. Obeying the law is part of the dea :Pl. 
thewizard

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 10:25:35 AM »

I spoke with Jamie Sanderson aka Georgetown Democrat the other day and remembered this thread and just had to revisit it. Jamie was saying his goal was to own a radio station years ago. No radio station? I am surprised? And Jamie was attacking illegal aliens years ago. Not so much now? In fact Jamie seems to now love the illegals. He will do what ever the democrat party tells him and the union to do.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: