Author Topic: Lets review  (Read 3861 times)

Intheknow

Lets review
« on: August 30, 2006, 09:54:57 PM »
I posted here that little Phillip Sawyer did not graduate. He "took the bait and ran with it" and said that was a lie. Truth is he DIDN'T graduate with his class because he was tossed out of school for HAZING underclassmen. Once again a Sawyer is a proven liar over and over and over.

There were a lot of us that tried to get the Times to do a story on the hazing problem at El Cid and highlight that a local boy (Phillip) was a perfect example back then.

But once again the Times would not cover the news. Nothing new here except Phillip has outed it himself.

The Citizens Report. Our source for information.

Fellow grad

Re: Lets review
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 06:46:05 AM »
You have bumped into most of the story. People get caught hazing all the time at the Citadel. What Phillip Sawyer and his sadistic buddies did went beyond that. I think that is what the other graduate was hinting at here a while back. Phil you have let the cat out of the bag. Care to fill in some more of the blanks or should we wait for a "better" time? Think about it folks. What type hazing would warrant being thrown out of school?

Knew it would be

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 10:39:34 AM »
Did anyone else see this train wreck coming. I just know every time a Sawyer opens their mouth the lies catch up to them. Philip said he graduated and someone else said he didn't. Philip would make a great politcian. He kind of told the truth. He graduated a year later after he convinced the school to take him back after he broke the rules and hazed other class mates.

Shame on Philip and shame on his daddy for being the liar he is too.

Intheknow

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 11:08:09 AM »
But ahhhhhh! There is the rub. When the time is right or Phillip decides to spill the rest of the beans you will learn more about the "hazing" incident that led to expulsion for the year. We just can't wait to hear how Phillip or his daddie want to spin that one!  :o

I'll try

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »
It was all an evil conspriacy against phil because his daddie is a big activist in the sons of the conferderacy. If those damn black people would get back on the plantation where they belong this would have never happened.

How did I do Paige?

TheWiseOne

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 11:41:12 AM »
I swear, you people are hilarious.  YES, I DID get suspended for hazing!  Yes, there were 8 others that were punished for the same incident.  There were three of us that were suspended, the others got 120 tours and company transfers.  I was held responsible because I was the senior and the higher ranking cadet.  Is it a crime that I was suspended which caused me to graduate a year later?  No, it's not.  Do I wish I had made a better decision, you're damn right I do.  Is there anything that can be done about it now?  No, there isn't.  Is the diploma hanging on my wall?  Yes it is.  Is the ring on my finger?  Yes it is. 

If you're asking what kind of hazing would warrant being thrown out of school, well, there are numerous different things that constitute hazing (at The Citadel).  If you think that what goes on in Fraternities is horrific, then you have no idea.  What I did was wrong, I don't have a problem admitting it.  The thing is, it happens everyday at the Citadel whether people are willing to admit it or not.  I was simply the whipping post for future incidents.  They made an example out of me and the others for what we did.  No problems now.  I still wish I could go back and change it, but I can't.  Even if I could change it, I would be in the position that I'm in now, wouldn't have the job that I have now, wouldn't be engaged to the woman that I am now, etc. 

Things happen for a reason, y'all should know that.

Knew it would be, I didn't haze any classmates, I hazed a freshmen.  I didn't convince the school of anything, the board that held my trial set the punishment.

As stated before, if anyone has any questions or remarks, I will answer them in person or via phone.  843-200-8481
Have you always been a pansy?

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »
the Dark Horsemen South Carolina thang continues . . .
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Intheknow

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 01:20:36 PM »
Hey Phil (that's what they called you wasn't it?) this just keeps getting better by the minute. You took great lessons from your daddie we can all tell. Oh, don't let me forget to be civil with all this......

As someone who served in the military I can speak to the hazing stuff. Its a right of passage and a learning tool when used correctly. What you and your buddies did was neither. Yea, it can be horrific or maybe considered gay when you behave like that.

You have proven yourself able to take abuse here and give out unwarranted BS at the same time. Who cares? In the end you have to answer for what you did to screw up your life and the lives of the people you abused

Thinking person

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 02:42:34 PM »
I think Phillip overplayed his hand.