The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 08:32:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25249 Posts in 4024 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Illegal Alien kills Moncks Corner town planner
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Illegal Alien kills Moncks Corner town planner  (Read 5230 times)
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« on: July 15, 2006, 11:27:38 PM »

No license, no speak english, given the vehicle by his boss, kills a local man with a wife and kids.  Read both articles.  Will he be deported?  Will his boss take any heat?  So very sad.

http://www.abcnews4.com/news/stories/0706/344697.html
http://www.charleston.net/stories/?newsID=97618&section=localnews

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 07:05:34 AM »

Cheap labor is not cheap it also cost lives. This is happening in every state in the country. We have a subculture of uneducated illegal aliens that will do anything for money. This includes driving without a license. Something has to be done. 
Not illegal
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 08:56:46 AM »

We have a company that works many illegals in Georgetown. Yet no one will do anything about it. Heck the Georgetown Times has been given proof of the illegals and ignors it. If Harold Jean Brown had hires illegals they would be writing front page stories for the next 30 days about it.
afdip

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 01:05:23 PM »

marty, nowhere in the two articles did it claim the driver did not speak english. what's more, one of the articles said that 1% of accidents were caused by hispanics (whether they have licenses and speak english or not).  just for the sake of argument, i would say that hispanics make up more than 1% of the state's population, which would seem to indicate that hispanics may be (statistically) safer drivers than non-hispanics, at least in this state.  you're characterization is incendiary and redolent of the deep philosophical thought that led to lynchings.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 01:48:56 PM »

I disagree with your analysis.  I read several articles that were not included in my post.  They talked about having a translator to determine the alien's name.  The numbers you talk about, if factual and applicable to the situation, do not divert from the fact that many illegals are caught without drivers licenses, no insurance, nothing.

I am not in favor of lynching, but I am sick and tired of cheap labor flooding our country and causing deaths like the one described here.

Here is the other article that mentioned the translator involved.

http://www.charleston.net/stories/?newsID=97827&section=localnews

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 02:35:18 PM »

They had to bring in an interpreter for the illegal that ran over the planer in Moncks Corner. Now they said that on the ch. 5 news. Afdip why did they need an interpreter?
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 03:18:53 PM »

Maybe we should get Horry-Georgetown Tech to start a class for illegals.

We will call it "Defensive Driving for the Illegal Uninsured Unlicensed Hispanic and how to deal with the Police when found out - Your extensive rights under US Law".

Think about it afdip.  If you were 18 and snuck into Mexico, then killed someone without insurance and without a drivers license, even from the US.  What the hell do you think they would do with you?  Please answer the question.  I'm afraid all I'm hearing from you is your bleeding heart. 

You see folks, the liberal Democrats want these folks to become legal so they can vote for Hillary.

Ilya Kuryakin
Pro-management union buster
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 03:21:46 PM »

I have a friend who is the planner for Mount Pleasant.  He told me that he is afraid of anyone who even looks hispanic and that he will not go to any Mexican restaurants.
afdip

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 08:50:43 AM »

the truth is out, marty, the reason afdip is in georgetown is because i'm a wanted man in mexico for driving a chiquita mad without a license.  book'em dano.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 09:05:06 AM »

Maybe we should get Horry-Georgetown Tech to start a class for illegals.

We will call it "Defensive Driving for the Illegal Uninsured Unlicensed Hispanic and how to deal with the Police when found out - Your extensive rights under US Law".

Think about it afdip.  If you were 18 and snuck into Mexico, then killed someone without insurance and without a drivers license, even from the US.  What the hell do you think they would do with you?  Please answer the question.  I'm afraid all I'm hearing from you is your bleeding heart. 

You see folks, the liberal Democrats want these folks to become legal so they can vote for Hillary.

I'm sure she was the mango of your heart.

However, I still haven't gotten a straight answer to my question.

HuhHuhHuhHuh??

Ilya Kuryakin
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 09:30:37 AM »

Do you mean she was like Chris Kattan's Mango?

Concerned Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 06:34:04 PM »

Wasn't there a woman murdered by an illegal alien in the Bayview Motel last month?  She left 3 children orphaned since her husband died of cancer last year.
karmapolice
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 09:12:53 PM »

It's unfortunate that this tragic accident occurred at a time when Rove and crew have been so successful in diverting our attention from the real problems that plague the U. S. ---  the increasingly unpopular and unending war in Iraq and the skyrocketing cost of fossil fuels and health care --- by trotting out a new, highly-publicized threat. Those pesky Mexicans!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 06:49:12 AM »

Bush hater get your facts strait the Clinton Adm. gave a couple million amnesty now we have another horde of illegal invaders wanting amnesty. What we have is a break down in the federal government to enforce the immigration laws that are on the book's. The republicans are scared to enforce them because the Winny little democrats will call them racist. This country can't come together on anything and that is going to be our down fall. Rove, Pilosi, Bush, Kennedy its all of them.
afdip

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »

just for the record, uninformed guest, the previous immigration legislation was enacted in 1986 (when clinton was governor of arkansas), during the 8-year term of the repuke saint, sir ronald of raygun.   the fact that no subsequent administration, republican or democrat, implemented the legislation, is apparently lost on you and many others.  try keeping the facts straight.
Ilya Kuryakin
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 11:09:44 AM »

Your .999 batting average is intact, afdip.  When I read the previous post earlier this morning, I thought "this guest guy is really misinformed or a terrible liar." 

I'm still a Reagan fan and I always will be.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: