Author Topic: Scott Harper and Ron Charlton LIE again  (Read 3925 times)

IWCCTTT

Scott Harper and Ron Charlton LIE again
« on: August 31, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
Scott Harper has helped Ron Charlton lie again!

Read: http://www.gtowntimes.com/story/Charlton-wants-one-more-shot

The last sentence in the story full of lies is the best one. Ron Charlton claims to have never voted to raise taxes. THAT IS A BLATANT LIE AND SCOTT KNOWS IT! I hope James Sanderson and Jamie are smart enough to call them on that lie. Scott also talks about the "blogesphere" saying mean things about Ron. Funny Scotty. Scott used the name of the website the Bullet Catcher when he wrote about it in the past but he just can't be truthful and use this web site's name. Shame on Scott Harper. We should all flood the Times story on Ron the liar Charlatan and tell the truth about Ron the liar.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: Scott Harper and Ron Charlton LIE again
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 08:47:45 PM »
I've just posted the truth about Ron on the Georgetown Times comment section.  I hope they publish is.  And Scott, yes, you are pulling punches for Ron and are afraid to report the truth about this site and Ron.

Here is the post in case it isn't published.

Translation Guide: Blogosphere = www.citizensreport.com.  What is your problem with being factual Scott?  We exposed Charlton years ago.

The information Ron wants to keep private, based on information found in court documents and on a call made to me personally by one, is that he fathered three illegitimate children with two different women while he was still married to his current wife.  Can you say John Edwards on steroids?

Additionally, when the mother of two of them wanted more money from Ron to raise them, Ron said he was essentially broke while living in apparent luxury.  This sounds like a deadbeat dad to me.

Ron has never been forced to address these apparent gross indiscretions that speak political volumes about his trustworthiness.  Hey Ron, you want more time with your grandkids?  I hope James Sanderson gives you the pleasure.  I wish I could vote in your race, but I can't -- you gerrymandered me out of your District.  I hope all those folks in Maryville get to know the real Ron Charlton before election day.

I can hear it now.  I've been forgiven, why can't you forgive me too, Marty?  Let everyone know the truth first Ron, then ask for forgiveness.  Jesus forgiving you is different from the voters forgiving you.  I personally don't want people like you in public office, forgiveness or not.  A man that his wife can't trust is a man the public can't trust too.  By the way, this is not an attack.  This is called giving people the truth about their public officials.  You aren't scared of the truth, are you Ron?

It may be that Georgetown County citizens don't care about all this.  If so, fine.  Just what I would expect from the home of the Sunset Lodge.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:54:49 PM by Marty Tennant »
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

corruption watcher

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »
YOu were right Marty. The Times has refused to let your post stand. Not surprised are we? Somebody challenged some other person on Ron's lie about raising taxes. That was answered with a couple of examples of Ron's lie and taxes he voted to raise but the Ron supporter was unfazed and just now says Ron is the better chioce. What a load of lies and crap the Georgetown Times is.

Oh, and I know its coming so go ahead TOD and let me have it about how the Times is perfect. What another load of crap... TOD AND RON.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 10:17:01 AM »
http://www.gtowntimes.com/story/Southern-Coastal-Cable-gets-county-s-Internet-business

has all kinds of references to his "John Edwards on Steriods" behavior.  Why my post isn't allowed is questionable.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 10:21:32 AM by Marty Tennant »
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

whutzzup

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 01:23:50 AM »
maybe just maybe they selective edited the site. you know its there site and they make therules marty, You edit your site in a similar fashion or in my opinion you do. nothing personal

Tod

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 06:43:17 AM »
You make a good point Whatzup, Marty not only wants to run his board, he wants to tell others how to run theirs.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 07:03:31 AM »
Tod, do you work for the Times?

Tod

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 07:19:32 AM »
No. I run my own business but enjoy a good debate. I also happen to like and appreciate the job the newspaper does. There are some of us out here who do like the newspaper, even though you wouldn't know it by reading this site.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 07:40:47 AM »
I'll be the first to say I've been impressed with the changes I've seen at the Times.  They are much more on target with their reporting and apparently don't mind ruffling feathers at the City.  That doesn't mean I think they walk on water.  I cannot understand why they refuse to print the truth on their own about Ron Charlton, and particularly the truth I have offered, which is similar to the stuff they've already allowed in other comments on another story.

No Tod, I'm not trying to control them, but I think it is a valid question.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 09:27:32 AM »
http://user5164.hugehost.net/smf/index.php?topic=916.msg5444#msg5444

As info.  The Citizens Report posted documents obtained from the local family court years ago, exposing Ron Charlton.  The files were hosted on an Earthlink account of mine that I cancelled several months ago when I changed to Southern Coastal Cable.

When I went back later, I found the links didn't work anymore.  That is now fixed.

The link above will take you to the post in the "Hall of Shame" on this site where we take on Mr. Charlton like nobody else in this community is daring to do.

The truth will set you free Ron.  Why don't you want the voters to know the truth about you?

IWCCTTT

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 06:11:30 AM »
This is from 2008. We challenged Ron Charlton back then about his LIES about raising taxes. The Georgetown Times refused to report the truth. This time both papers reported Ron Charlton LIED about not raising taxes and he got beat. As we said for years if the truth was ever told about Ron Charlton he would be thrown out of office.