The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 08:51:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25249 Posts in 4024 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Great anti-Henry Brown site
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Great anti-Henry Brown site  (Read 2369 times)
Anyone but Brown
« on: July 18, 2006, 09:13:20 PM »

http://www.abouthenrybrown.com/

If you want to see the real Henry Brown take a look at this site. The part that bothers me the most is Henry actually thought about getting out of congress and drawing a big fat retirement check on you and me.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 06:04:33 AM »

Henry Brown is right on. If you think that the Artic wildlife refuge is worth leaving alone why don't you go there on vacation? I bet you won't. Who care's about a Porkupine Carabou, I would rather have the oil. The Chinese are going to be drilling oil off the coast of Florida.  I bet you didn't know that? Our inviormental policies are leaving this country dependent on oil from terrorist countries. If we had our own oil we would not be at war now. Have you ever been to the Artic wildlife refuge?  It is a vast frozen wasteland with a sea of oil under it. When its taking your paycheck to fill up your tank with gas "keep your mouth shut" its not because of Bush its because of people like you. 
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 07:53:14 AM »

Hurricane Katrina was a test for the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.  Katrina was a Cat 5 beast when it went thru the open Gulf where the rigs are.  Did ANY of them start dumping oil in the Gulf?  I never heard about it.

While I don't support rigs within view of say Pawleys Island, I can't in good conscience oppose them flat out.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
karmapolice
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 07:34:11 PM »

I'd be thrilled to death if Brown took retirement, fat check or not. The dude's absolutely gleeful at the prospect of drilling off the SC coast.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: