Author Topic: Long Distance Favor  (Read 11026 times)

Kelvin

Long Distance Favor
« on: June 18, 2012, 01:14:04 PM »
Could someone possibly get me the name of the company that owns the billboard where South Island Road and South Fraser Street meet?  Also any other billboards in high traffic areas of Georgetown.

Thanks!
kw

Email me at kelvin@kelvinwilliams.net

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: Long Distance Favor
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »
Most billboards around here are owned by NextMedia out of Myrtle Beach.

This sounds interesting!!!  I'll check to make sure.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Kelvin

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 06:28:39 AM »
This sounds interesting!!!  I'll check to make sure.

To you or any other regular to the CitizensReport it will actually be pretty boring.  However, we felt it was time his constituents knew who was representing them.  We've learned tonight that the average rental cost is about $2,200/month which is considerably below what was expected.  So, keep your eyes peeled.

I try to always be friendly, truthful (all spin aside), and fair.  But I'll be goddamned if I'll enter into an agreement, reduce contractual exposure for non-compliance, tolerate the b.s. that we had to for five years, then be engaged in a protracted legal battle that has destroyed one of my company divisions and put me personally into Chapter 13 because the defendant decided to jump on a typo--a plurality--as a defense all the while promising to adhere to his obligations.

I will not under any circumstances tolerate a defendant in a legal proceeding using a permanently disbarred attorney and his personal friends (as lawyers) to make me incur nearly $250k in legal costs (from real attorneys), allow him to make me pay for almost $200k in contractual obligations (the same type of obligations he agreed to, yet refuses to pay for) while he continues to benefit--by not keeping his negotiated (for his benefit) contractual obligations.  Our agreement and his offenses can and will be (upon request) be made public.  No.  I cannot do that while I've had to lay off good employees (which, in my company we consider family), shutdown a division, bury a dog, or suffer any more without letting the people whom believe he is a good upstanding Christian man, recognized businessman, traditional family man, know exactly who the hell they're dealing with.

I wish I could say I am doing this alone.  But I'm not.  See, several of his PLAINTIFFS (the running joke is "what is the name of all of [his] ex-business associates/partners names?  Plaintiff.) are about tired of it (look them up--there's several that are now part of the public record).  We're not going to let him to continue spinning this goodness, wholesomeness, Godliness while showing his true evil to us.

So...  In closing, yes, please get us the contact information for the bulletin boards.  It's time that Georgetown County knows who they re-elect, election after election, to represent them, and we're going to do it.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 09:44:40 AM »
I think the board you want is number 03424.  It is a doublewide board with excellent exposure at the corner of Hwy 17 and South Island Rd.

So would Kenny Mitchum be the former attorney Ron is using by any chance?

Have you thought about filing a complaint with the Supreme Court or the lawyer disciplinary counsel alleging that he's violating his disbarment?
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:55:08 PM »
Kelvin I will believe it when I see it. You have backed down from Ron Charlton so many times now no one thinks you will follow through. A lot of people told you Charlton would screw you in the end. That one came true.

Kelvin

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 03:40:41 AM »
So would Kenny Mitchum be the former attorney Ron is using by any chance?

Is there another disbarred attorney he's buddy-buddy with?

Have you thought about filing a complaint with the Supreme Court or the lawyer disciplinary counsel alleging that he's violating his disbarment?

He's officially not representing him.  He had to have counsel on the bar in Kentucky, given our previous headquarters and the language of the agreement.  So, that attorney is on the up and up.  However, he was utilizing a firm there in town, and I know he was using the other unnamed disbarred attorney for "busy work."  We got Cease & Desist letters for things that our agreement specified we do (and of course he agreed to)!  Each C&D had to be reviewed and responded to--so each time he'd send a letter or demand over, I incurred at least $5k in legal charges.

Kelvin

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 03:42:09 AM »
Kelvin I will believe it when I see it. You have backed down from Ron Charlton so many times now no one thinks you will follow through. A lot of people told you Charlton would screw you in the end. That one came true.

You know, I'm not going to disagree with you on that.  I was warned many many times.  In the end, it did come true.

As far as the billboard, I'm definitely going to proceed.  I've learned the actual cost is about $2,200 a month so we've got to raise those funds--anyone want to hold a fundraiser?  Remember, I'm officially bankrupt because of him now.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 06:29:20 AM »
What will the billboard say?

ETFOG

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin. What can I say? You want us to now belief you are destitute? After you posted a check supposedly from Ron for $1,017,000.00? So was the check fake? This whole mess seems to be either a dream you have or staged? You promised us all types of information would be made public about Ron and his business and personal dealings. That never materialized. So why don't you post up some of that information you promised?

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 10:16:58 AM »
Good question.  What was that million dollar check about?  Pure BS?

IWCCTTT

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 12:32:02 PM »
How about just posting some of the damning evidence you claim to have here. Lets see some proof you are willing to take Charlton on. Maybe a nice letter to the editor even? The Georgetown Times sure tore you apart and made Charlton look like a saint.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 10:47:35 PM »
As far as the billboard, I'm definitely going to proceed.  I've learned the actual cost is about $2,200 a month so we've got to raise those funds--anyone want to hold a fundraiser?  Remember, I'm officially bankrupt because of him now.

I thought you said others were involved that wanted to put up the billboard?

IWCCTTT

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 04:29:33 PM »

You know, I'm not going to disagree with you on that.  I was warned many many times.  In the end, it did come true.

Two days later and nothing from Kelvin. Does he have the goods? Is he man enough to use them? Will he respond? Or is this whole thing another Ron Charlton sham?

ETFOG

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 08:27:28 AM »
Kelvin your numbers are way off. My hotel rents those boards for less than half that each month. You should be able to rent a board for several months for the price you quoted. So when are you going to start?

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 11:12:20 AM »
I'm beginning to trust what Kelvin says as much as I trust Ron Charlton.

That's bad.

Kelvin

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 03:10:02 AM »
Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin. What can I say? You want us to now belief you are destitute? After you posted a check supposedly from Ron for $1,017,000.00? So was the check fake?

When did I say that the check was from Ron?  That check was from someone other than Ron and it had many stipulations attached to it.

Kelvin

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 03:12:56 AM »
Two days later and nothing from Kelvin. Does he have the goods? Is he man enough to use them? Will he respond? Or is this whole thing another Ron Charlton sham?

Sorry, I've been working on several projects at once.  What exactly do you want me to say?  (Please keep in mind, that I have pending litigation against him and Southern Coastal Cable, so any thing you ask must fall into the space of personal and/or political.)

Kelvin

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 03:15:17 AM »
What will the billboard say?

I'm actually open to suggestions.  At the present time, I'm thinking the best is to say:

"Ron:   Some of us can't wait for you to decide when the time is right to uphold your obligations."

Black background, white lettering with a URL to a site that is similar to the old SandersonFacts.org site.

Kelvin

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 03:16:29 AM »

Sorry IWCCTTT, I have been working on several different projects at once.  I haven't been able to check in as much as I wanted to. 

Kelvin

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 03:17:57 AM »
Kelvin your numbers are way off. My hotel rents those boards for less than half that each month. You should be able to rent a board for several months for the price you quoted. So when are you going to start?

I'm basing my rates on what I've heard from the Sandersons and what they paid during the 2008 election.  I am specifically looking for this billboard as it will be a rather "in his face" location.  Wanna give me some space for even cheaper?  I'll gladly sign an agreement tomorrow --email me at kelvin@kelvinwilliams.net.

Kelvin

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 03:19:56 AM »

That's bad.

Marty?!  Seriously?  Sorry I couldn't respond daily.  But don't put me in that category.

What do you guys want to know--yes or no questions please--about Ron?  As long as your question doesn't violate our Confidentiality Agreements, I'll gladly answer.

Marty--I'm e-mailing you my personal cell phone.  Please call or text prior to lumping me into that category again.  I'd much rather stop what I'm doing than to have my name tarnished (any further) by being associated with Ron.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 07:36:14 AM »
"Some of us can't wait for you to decide when the time is right to uphold your obligations."

Why so milktoast?  This means nothing and will be ignored.

Why not, "Ron Charlton, Serial Adulterer.  Father of three children out of wedlock.  Is this the man you want representing you on County Council?"

ETFOG

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 09:26:26 AM »

I'm basing my rates on what I've heard from the Sandersons and what they paid during the 2008 election.  I am specifically looking for this billboard as it will be a rather "in his face" location.  Wanna give me some space for even cheaper?  I'll gladly sign an agreement tomorrow --email me at kelvin@kelvinwilliams.net.

Interesting. The Sandersons are still involved. I thought James E. Sanderson, Jr. and his son had moved on. That is what they said. All I can tell you is if you believe anything that comes out of the mouth of those two then you are being chumped not just by Charlton. Those two couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it. The littlest Sanderson is back on the internet using fake names all over the place to attack people again once again being caught lying.

Now back to the issue at hand. I just want to know who all Charlton paid to have dirt dug up on in this town. I know he had you do a couple of people and I'm sure you know of more. That would help others realize just how evil and paranoid the guy really is. There should be no reason you cannot talk about that.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 10:23:32 AM »

Why not, "Ron Charlton, Serial Adulterer.  Father of three children out of wedlock.  Is this the man you want representing you on County Council?"

Ahem. There are five kids out of wedlock we know about.

Kelvin a yes or no for you. Does Ron's brother currently accept responsibility for a child here in Georgetown that is actually Ron's? Does the daughter in question still "work" for Ron?

IWCCTTT

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 08:45:22 AM »

That's bad.

Marty?!  Seriously?  Sorry I couldn't respond daily.  But don't put me in that category.

What do you guys want to know--yes or no questions please--about Ron?  As long as your question doesn't violate our Confidentiality Agreements, I'll gladly answer.

Marty--I'm e-mailing you my personal cell phone.  Please call or text prior to lumping me into that category again.  I'd much rather stop what I'm doing than to have my name tarnished (any further) by being associated with Ron.

Three days have gone by now Kelvin. I did as you requested. Yes or no questions and you are silent. So are you playing us like Charlton does?

ETFOG

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 11:39:59 AM »
Kelvin is a fake. Will not even answer yes or no questions now.

wellduh

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 09:28:13 PM »
Yup, he seems to enjoy lying as publicly as possible too, to make himself look like the good guy - which he is NOT!  Heard a story of something he did to a friend, a very very kind, honest friend who I've never heard say a bad thing about anyone... who didn't go online and talk bad about him afterwards (also likely nobody round here knows the person I'm talking about).  I won't tell the story out of respect for my friend, so delete this if you want, Marty.  But you probably realize by now I'm not one to tell stories about people.  HE probably couldn't even guess because there are probably too many people he's done these things too.  Just sayin, he's not trustable, and it looks like most of what I'm reading here means by now he's pretty well known for this.  Good, the more people know, the less chances he will be able to keep taking advantage of people. ;D

IWCCTTT

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 09:34:59 AM »
Unfortunately I am ready to agree with "welduh". Ron Charlton is a scumbag who fathered many children out of wedlock, lies to everyone including his wife and says nasty things about people behind their backs. And Kelvin is no better.

Kelvin

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »
"Some of us can't wait for you to decide when the time is right to uphold your obligations."

Why so milktoast?  This means nothing and will be ignored.

I was actually considering going at it from this angle. 

Kelvin

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 05:05:34 PM »
Interesting. The Sandersons are still involved. I thought James E. Sanderson, Jr. and his son had moved on. That is what they said. All I can tell you is if you believe anything that comes out of the mouth of those two then you are being chumped not just by Charlton. Those two couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it. The littlest Sanderson is back on the internet using fake names all over the place to attack people again once again being caught lying.

Now back to the issue at hand. I just want to know who all Charlton paid to have dirt dug up on in this town. I know he had you do a couple of people and I'm sure you know of more. That would help others realize just how evil and paranoid the guy really is. There should be no reason you cannot talk about that.

As far as the Sandersons, I asked what they paid since I knew they rented that particular billboard during the 08 campaign.

As far as who he had stuff dug up on, I only really know of one: James Sanderson.  My company actually paid for it at Ron's request since he wanted to keep it at "arm's length" and off any ethics/elections expense reports.  I have a copy of the original reports and cancelled checks.  The PIs were hired after we learned some from the Sanderson camp were about to do a large postcard mailer with some rather ugly (yet truthful) information.  The investigators were also asked to  give a quick look at Marty, and a few other of his "pains in the ass," so that if anything could be found it could be used to shut them up.  But the main focus, and the only one tagged and followed was James.

Kelvin

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 05:09:58 PM »

Ahem. There are five kids out of wedlock we know about.

Kelvin a yes or no for you. Does Ron's brother currently accept responsibility for a child here in Georgetown that is actually Ron's? Does the daughter in question still "work" for Ron?

Sorry just seen this question.  I do not know of five children.  I know of three, he only admitted to me about two the third I learned from others and had it confirmed by members of the family.

The two girls from up north--everyone remembers Nicole that actually posted here before--and his daughter that Donis (Bonnie's brother) actually claims as his own.  Her mother was Donis' wife.  If you're talking about Shirley that works in the office, to my knowledge she's actually his brother's daughter, I never heard any family gossip about to state otherwise.

Kelvin

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012, 05:12:12 PM »
Yup, he seems to enjoy lying as publicly as possible too, to make himself look like the good guy - which he is NOT!  Heard a story of something he did to a friend, a very very kind, honest friend who I've never heard say a bad thing about anyone... who didn't go online and talk bad about him afterwards (also likely nobody round here knows the person I'm talking about).  I won't tell the story out of respect for my friend, so delete this if you want, Marty.  But you probably realize by now I'm not one to tell stories about people.  HE probably couldn't even guess because there are probably too many people he's done these things too.  Just sayin, he's not trustable, and it looks like most of what I'm reading here means by now he's pretty well known for this.  Good, the more people know, the less chances he will be able to keep taking advantage of people. ;D

I would love for you to tell me about which friend you're alleging that I did harm to.  Initials will work or a private message.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 11:22:25 AM »
Kelvin you seem to having trouble backing up your promises to expose Charlton as the fraud he is. You claim to have the information but never release it. So lets have some of it here at least.

My comment about the "welduh" person must have missed the point so let me try again. It is clear the "welduh" person is trying to deflect the facts that Ron Charlton is a liar and fornicator and has many children out of wedlock he wont admit to. We have seen that before people try to say Ron is not guilty of his lies by blaming others like you. Please prove that person wrong and dish some of the dirt.

ETFOG

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
Almost a thousand views. This topic is HOT. I bet Ronnie fat boy Charlton is HOT TOO! I imagine he is fuming and telling some of his trusty allies somebody must pay for all this talk about his lies and illegitimate kids. So they will come here and say this is all lies dreamed up by one or two people. The truth is the people that let Ron tell them that are just as bad as he is. This is a very important issue and Ron should have to answer. But then we have no real newspaper in this town that will tell the truth about Ronnie fat boy Charlton. At some point enough people will learn the truth and Ron will not be able to show his face. Maybe even his wife will show him the door instead of enabling him and his lies.

wellduh

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »
My comment about the "welduh" person must have missed the point so let me try again. It is clear the "welduh" person is trying to deflect the facts that Ron Charlton is a liar and fornicator and has many children out of wedlock he wont admit to. We have seen that before people try to say Ron is not guilty of his lies by blaming others like you. Please prove that person wrong and dish some of the dirt.
I know nothing of Charlton or his kids beyond a few snippits I've read here, and honestly, I don't care.  I do find it funny that even my little post has found it's way into some larger speculatory conspiracy.

I've already said that I won't publicly bring my friend into this, as they have made the choice to not publicly berate Kelvin (though I can't deny it would be fun to watch).  As such, Kelvin, I will also not tell you - lest you let your loose lips tell tall tales. Perhaps if you had been more honest with your dealings with others, it would be a simpler problem.  It's not worth losing sleep over.  I will leave it at that.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2012, 07:08:52 AM »
I don't think there is any conspiracy involved. I do think the one or two defenders of Ron Charlton are evil. When you try to deflect the fact that Ron Charlton is a lying loser who shirks his duty as the father of multiple out of wedlock children by attacking those of us who point out the truth you are deliberately evil. When you are supposedly a pastor in a church here in Georgetown and you attack those of us who point out the lies of Ron Charlton and his fornication you are beyond belief. But then again money (given in a offering plate) will make some people do strange things. Right? Get my point yet?

ETFOG

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2012, 09:02:48 AM »
Holy crap! Over a thousand views.

I get the point. Ron is getting heat again from all this. He is telling his preacher (yep I get it) to get on this and other sites and defend him or the money will dry up.

Kelvin

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 10:42:45 PM »
Hrmm..  I guess they don't want a billboard.

Got a call from my lawyer.  SCC and Ron after nearly two years of hell now want to proceed immediately to mediation (within the next month).  I unfortunately cannot, and will not, believe that until we actually sit down at that mediation table.  Hell, I was promised a quick resolution to our outstanding issues in December 2010--then we had to pull the plug once we realized we were being told one thing while getting another.

Just for the record, I can't rent a billboard to settle.  You should never mix business and pleasure.  I'm merely informing the voting public of Georgetown County that all that glitters is not gold.  "Champions of Small Business" are cool campaign terms, but actions speak louder than words.  This country is absolutely full of "Good Christians" who will wage wars, and let their neighbor starve.  So, my motivation is purely political.

Beyond that I was a little busy this week, so if there were direct replies or questions of me, I'll try to find them now and read them.

wellduh

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 03:38:49 PM »
I don't think there is any conspiracy involved. I do think the one or two defenders of Ron Charlton are evil. When you try to deflect the fact that Ron Charlton is a lying loser who shirks his duty as the father of multiple out of wedlock children by attacking those of us who point out the truth you are deliberately evil. When you are supposedly a pastor in a church here in Georgetown and you attack those of us who point out the lies of Ron Charlton and his fornication you are beyond belief. But then again money (given in a offering plate) will make some people do strange things. Right? Get my point yet?
Uhhh no.  Are you accusing me of being a pastor?!  Wow.  You really do think I'm involved in some kind of conspiracy.  Is it an 'evil' conspiracy?  Do I get to smoke a cigar?  I'm already in a darkened room.  I'm not 'deflecting' with my story, talk all you want about who you want, and I will too.  But keep guessing, this is crazy entertaining... the type of post that makes the town giggle at the mention of these boards.  Here, I'll help:

Praise Gawd and chicken fingers!   Giraffes are the debil!  I made that sinkhole!  muahahahaaaa..........

Kelvin

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 12:39:54 AM »
I happen to know Ron's pastor personally, and know his username on here (another detail from the campaign) and unless he's changed it wellduh isn't him (and this is also based on language used).

However, one must realize that even a small town church is a business.  So to name your Fellowship Hall after one of your members meant they spent some money, and that money would definitely be appreciated again in the future.  So, turning a blind eye to misdeeds to ensure your business remains operational means you turn a blind eye until it becomes a point when the liability is too great. 

I'm not saying that's going to happen to that church, I'm just saying that's the business decision I had to make.

ETFOG

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2012, 10:23:15 AM »
So your money dried up and now you are wanting to punish Charlton? So why do we trust you when you covered and lied for Ron Charlton all those years? You have provided nothing new. We already know Ron has illegitimate kids. So give us something new. I am starting to wonder if you are just here to stir Charlton up and get him to jump. Give us something Kelvin to show you want us to learn more of the underside of the Charlton lies.

As for the preacher. Its clear that church is covering for Charlton because he is giving up money. I imagine the bankruptcy and lawsuits over his failed development is cutting into that already.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »
I don't know anything about Ron and his church, but I do know that Ron and Kelvin both have failed to deliver and explain themselves.

I'm closing the thread.