The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2019, 08:23:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25249 Posts in 4024 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Candidate for Congress this fall.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Candidate for Congress this fall.  (Read 3819 times)
Dr. James E. Dunn
« on: July 30, 2006, 10:14:01 AM »

www.doctor-dunn.com
erase it
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 04:13:55 PM »

spam
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 04:50:52 PM »

Actually, I encourage candidates to come and be known, personally or thru a link to their website.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 05:20:32 PM »

You mean Dr. Dunce ?
Anyone but Brown
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 05:40:26 PM »

I'll take marty's stand on this one. I will vote for Dr. Dunn just because he is not Henry Brown. Brown has done nothing for us voters. He left the state with nothing and now is a millionaire. Corruption anyone?
interested guest
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 05:42:25 PM »

Don't know this guy, but why would you refer to him
   as Dr. Dunce.

This must mean something negative...
afdip

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 08:16:41 AM »

i don't know much about dunn, but any veteran who votes for henry brown is out of their mind.   i have personally heard him say, "the vietnam veterans are a bunch of whiners who experienced nothing like the wwii vets."  one can only imagine his thoughts on the newest iraqi war vets as they return . . .  and all this from another national guardist ( i do not say this to disparage the national guard, but most vietnam vets of my generation do feel that the folks who joined the national guard in our era, did so to dodge the draft and avoid their own vietnam experience).
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 10:03:31 AM »

Don't know much about the two choices other than Brown, but one of them will get my vote.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Ilya Kuryakin
Pro-management union buster
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 01:26:36 PM »

I plan to vote against all incumbents.  They've proven their worthlessness and their unwillingness or inability to reform our broken government.  I'm tired of their growing fat from suckling at the bloated teat of tax revenue.

I believe in term limits for every elected office, from municipal posts to the Presidency.  Two terms, that's it.  Time to find a real job again.
afdip

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 05:35:28 PM »

i'm with you on this matter . . . .vote the incumbents out.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 08:16:34 PM »

Vote the incumbents out and Dr. Dunce in ? You are brain dead!!!
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 09:12:56 PM »

Matta sounds like the new blood alternative.

Send the GOP a message.  Get your act together or get hit by the pendulum.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: