The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 07:25:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24840 Posts in 3925 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  But you just can't stop can you?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: But you just can't stop can you?  (Read 1319 times)
PBSIAT

« on: March 17, 2015, 08:33:42 AM »

So many of the power brokers in this town cry about this site. Especially Paige and Jack. But they can't stop looking because they never know when we will break more news about them. Just like today when Susan was walking the dog and yelled at me Paige will run and he will win and he will pay back all the evil people that voted him out. Keep reading Paige and Susan. We will keep you upset every day possible.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 08:37:46 AM »

Why did she yell at you?Huh

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
PBSIAT

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 09:04:26 PM »

Say what? Really? Anyone who has seen Susan Sawyer already knows the answer to that one. That is one bitter and nasty woman. And I am sure she knows who I am on this site. So does anyone know if Paige filed yet?
JW

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 07:33:04 AM »

Let Paige file again. The supporters of the steel mill will defeat him again. Paige and his pathetic hatred of the working man is not welcome here. Go back where you came from Paige.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 05:50:07 PM »

So Paige is already asking people for money to run for city council again. He is telling people he is the Donald Trump of Georgetown. A couple of problems with that one Paige. Donald is rich, you are dirt poor. Donald is a outsider, you are tied to the current leadership(especially Jack Scovile). Donald is a man of principle, you follow the flavor of the day. Donald tells the truth, you will tell a lie about anything from your mother to your military service to get ahead. Good luck with that Paige.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: