The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2017, 03:53:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24712 Posts in 3883 Topics by 318 Members
Latest Member: Redstone
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Lets start the year in review early
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lets start the year in review early  (Read 935 times)
JW

« on: November 28, 2015, 08:16:44 PM »

Since this is the place for real news and truth in Georgetown lets get the year in review started a little early.

I think the biggest story of the year will be the outing of Jack Scovile's vote buying scam. If there is a actual complaint filed with the feds about voter issues in Georgetown there could be real trouble for old black Jack. But I really doubt a actual complaint was even lodged.

The other big story is what has not happened the whole year or even been discussed. THE STEEL MILL IS STAYING CLOSED FOR GOOD.

What say you?
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 09:37:37 PM »

Not a bad start.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 06:21:12 PM »

This may actually be a bigger story for next year but we have to mention the city voters elected a man who is charged with molesting a child. Oh and he works for the school district. This guy will be installed on city council in January? Only in Georgetown.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 09:11:08 PM »

http://www.votealjoseph.com/photo-gallery/2015/5/11/al-with-county-councilman-ron-charlton

I understand Ron Charlton will announce his intention to run for mayor again. He will be looking from help from his fellow democratic city council members. He is pictured above lending his support to one of those democrat city council members. Maybe Butts will stand with the liar to?
IWCCTTT

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 07:29:04 PM »

As I predicted Ron the rat fink Charlton is running for Mayor. Will the democrats like Al Joseph support Ron over Jack? This will be interesting to watch. But first Jack has to fend off Brendon. This city is majority blacks and they vote. Especially the dead blacks vote. Over and over and over.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: