The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24752 Posts in 3899 Topics by 318 Members
Latest Member: Redstone
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  I'm gonna put Tupelo and Jamie on milk cartons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I'm gonna put Tupelo and Jamie on milk cartons  (Read 400 times)
forklift driver

« on: November 30, 2016, 10:34:35 AM »

You know it has been strangely quite here at the Citizens Report since the election. Maybe we should put pictures of Tupelo and Jamie Sanderson on some milk cartons. Have they gone disappeared? Maybe the fact that Shillary got clobbered and President Trump putting Mitt Romney on his cabinet pushed them over the edge?
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 10:52:06 AM »

Trump isn't even President and he's putting Obama to shame.  Keeping American jobs with the power of the bully pulpit that he's already using.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 08:28:50 PM »

And he is promising to repeal this crazy Obamacare law that is screwing so many of us. And we have control of Congress so it will happen. Oh happy day! The funny thing is Trump will help the working man while the union's choice Hillary would have cost them more jobs lost. Funny!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: