The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24840 Posts in 3925 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Lee Padgett does the work, Scovile and Sawyer want the credit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lee Padgett does the work, Scovile and Sawyer want the credit  (Read 601 times)
IWCCTTT

« on: February 09, 2017, 09:38:23 PM »

I see the city is in the running for a big award. A award Lee Padgett worked hard to put it in for and helped get to this point. But who is in the picture in the Sun News? Yep. Paige Sawyer. Who is quoted in the paper? Yep. Jack Scovile. The more things change in this city the more they stay the same.
Lee Padgett

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:05:20 PM »

I should never have let that cat out of the bag. I let a few people know and it mushroomed. If anyone on here wishes to do so please click on the link and vote. I feel sure as much as Scoville and Sawyer love this town they are doing all they can to see this through to the win.  You can vote daily on three different devices and from each browser on the devices. Let us bring the money home.

http://bit.ly/VoteGeorgetown

"The death of objectivism and small government can be attributed to emotional politics." Liberty Laura
concernedperson

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 08:44:13 PM »

As much as I would love to see something positive happen for Georgetown like this I cannot bring myself to help Jack or Paige. I will vote three times a day for one of the other choices for this award. Jack is one of the biggest reasons this town continues to decline. Just like the city and county stealing millions to not dredge our harbor this money would go into someone's pocket. Bad!
Lee Padgett

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 09:30:31 PM »

Since this money and marketing help go directly to the businesses and not the Government please do not vote for the other towns. Just don't. Many of us have expended great amounts of time and energy to get this far.

"The death of objectivism and small government can be attributed to emotional politics." Liberty Laura
IWCCTTT

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 05:30:30 PM »

I have to admit I voted a bunch for another city. They didn't win either. But I could not bring myself to vote for anything that would help Jack the scumbag. Sorry Lee.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: