The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 07:22:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24840 Posts in 3925 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Only Paige Sawyer could make trash racist
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Only Paige Sawyer could make trash racist  (Read 443 times)
PBSIAT

« on: March 24, 2017, 02:21:09 PM »

So I'm reading the Georgetown waste of my Times and what do I see? Paige the white racist Sawyer has made litter a racist issue. How funny can it get? Well racism is actually not very funny. Maybe Paige has finally given up on running for elected office again and now feels free to spew his racist ideals?

With their quest for racial unity, I can only hope the Georgetown Unity Alliance would devote some time and energy to improve Georgetown’s landscape and bridge the gap that separates attractive from blight.

First and foremost, it’s not a black and white issue. It’s an evident lack of pride in the overall appearance of our city not only to most Georgetown residents but to our many visitors passing through, as well.

Take a look around our city and you’ll see derelict boats in our harbor, abandoned vehicles throughout our neighborhoods, discarded mattresses along our curbs and household debris piled up in front of many homes.

Take another look at our surrounding neighborhoods and you won’t find such eye sores in Belle Isle, Kensington, Wedgefield or the McDonald area. However, cigarette butts littering our landscape have no boundaries.

Georgetown has become a “sanctuary city” for citizens who are too lazy to properly dispose of their trash. Blame should also be shared with our city government for continually allowing this to happen.

Until we can all come together and combat the unsightliness that plagues our charming city, we will continue to be awarded last place in a Keep Georgetown Beautiful contest.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 09:54:35 PM »

Nothing like criticizing potential voters when he runs again. Or maybe he won't?  Filing period is until the 30th of March.  Let's see, can I scrape up $330 so I can get onstage with Jack and Brendon and tell the voters what scumbags I think they are?

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 10:45:09 AM »

Please Paige run again. It was so much fun the last time you got beat. Your wife was so bitter and angry. The historical single vote game is up. It doesn't work anymore. Paige knows he cannot play that game and win.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: