The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2017, 01:22:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24754 Posts in 3899 Topics by 318 Members
Latest Member: Redstone
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Lawsuit settled
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lawsuit settled  (Read 404 times)
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« on: March 31, 2017, 10:23:48 AM »

http://gabnewsonline.com/26614/278159/a/city-agrees-to-settle-lawsuit-filed-by-resident-now-running-for-mayor-and-counci

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 07:23:07 PM »

Good old Scotty Harper. Bias and all on display. The article makes it sound like Scovile won? Scovile is a sorry excuse for a human and should have to pay all that money himself. He is arrogant and a liar. In my opinion mind you.
concernedperson

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 10:17:52 AM »

Will the Georgetown Slimes report that taxpayer money was paid out for the improper behavior by Brendon Barber and Jack Scovile? The truth is we are paying for this settlement. The truth is these two people are responsible for this settlement. We shall see.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 01:02:45 PM »

We shall see if they will report.

In the meantime, what do you think about this by Scott Harper?

http://gabnewsonline.com/26614/278159/a/city-has-spent-more-than-73000-defending-lawsuits-filed-by-resident-now-running

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
concernedperson

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 07:21:48 PM »

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

The Georgetown Times fails to report this important story. Scott Harper's story is poor at best. He makes it sound like the city is just giving you money to get you to go away. If they were right they would not give in. Jack Scovile should be forced to reimburse the taxpayers for this lawsuit.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: