The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2017, 01:10:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24754 Posts in 3899 Topics by 318 Members
Latest Member: Redstone
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Article on Settlement of Lawsuit from G'town Times
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Article on Settlement of Lawsuit from G'town Times  (Read 265 times)
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« on: April 06, 2017, 05:41:17 PM »

They put it on the front page of the actual paper, but have buried it on their electronic edition, which I'll wager many more people read.

Poorly written. Tommy has shielded the public from being reminded of the bully behavior and language of Barber and Scoville.

http://www.southstrandnews.com/tennant-city-settle-lawsuit/article_40073264-18a8-11e7-a1b3-9b4abbc21a81.html

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 05:12:24 AM »

After repeated calls and emails asking the Times to publish this online, it finally happened after speaking to a Vice President of the parent company in Charleston.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: