The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2017, 06:12:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24822 Posts in 3914 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Threatened with a lawsuit today
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Threatened with a lawsuit today  (Read 435 times)
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« on: April 13, 2017, 11:16:16 PM »

I'll give you three guesses on who threatened to sue me today.

As a hint, it is related to the TJ Redstone analysis of Jack Scoville's Mayoral election found under the first sticky post on the Politics and Current Events board.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
PBSIAT

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 03:15:46 PM »

Word in the historic district is Black Jack is in BIG TROUBLE. It seems Brendon has hired the very people credited with Jack's absentee ballot stuffing program. Without those campaign workers out there stuffing ballots for Black Jack he will be OUT OF LUCK Jack. And even better he will be OUT OF OFFICE Jack. Can't wait to see the expression on Jack's face when the ballot tally is announced. Priceless. Wonder if he will scream at people like Susan Sawyer did when her husband Paige Sawyer was beaten for City Council?
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »

This was denied by the one who threatened to sue me the other day. At least he said he wasn't jumping ship.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: