The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2017, 03:51:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24712 Posts in 3883 Topics by 318 Members
Latest Member: Redstone
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Just Believe!!!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just Believe!!!!!!!!  (Read 332 times)
Tupelo Humes

« on: April 19, 2017, 11:22:26 PM »

Wink
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 07:40:21 AM »

Please elaborate!  Roll Eyes

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 09:15:01 AM »

You talking about this?Huh

http://gabnewsonline.com/26614/281861/a/breaking-news-agreement-has-been-reached-to-sell-steel-mill-to-liberty-house-gro

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Tupelo Humes

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 10:26:42 AM »

YESSIR!!!! Our Union fought a great fight!!!! When others counted us out, we were at the "table"!!! We strategized at the "table" while others clowned that it would never reopen! Proved wrong once again!! We need more jobs!!! And a new beginning starts today!!!! I'm glad to be going back to work................"SOON"!!!!!!! ☺
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 01:09:24 PM »

Scott gets corrected!!

"Also note, we have updated our story after receiving information from ArcelorMittal today. The company says they have no agreement in place but will let us know when there is something to report."

Tupelo Humes

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 01:26:05 PM »

Arcelor will always keep them in the dark. Would you share information with someone who is trying to take from you???
The Mill is back.
Lee Padgett

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 01:58:17 PM »

GAB News
49 mins

UPDATE: We just spoke with James Sanderson, president of United Steelworkers Local 7898. He says the agreement between ArcelorMittal and Liberty House Group is no longer a "verbal" agreement." He said documents have now been signed and it is a "written agreement in principle." He still says he expects the official contract to be signed "within a month."

"The death of objectivism and small government can be attributed to emotional politics." Liberty Laura
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 03:46:37 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-launches-trade-probe-targeting-chinese-steel-163715335--finance.html

Tupelo Humes

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 04:20:16 PM »

JUST BELIEVE!!!!!!!
concernedperson

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 06:18:17 PM »

You people really believe James E. Sanderdon, Jr?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sketchy!
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 06:52:36 PM »

Glad to see folks supporting the USA First agenda of the President.

PBSIAT

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 10:14:18 PM »

So will Tupelo be thanking the evil Donald Trump for saving the mill? Come Tupelo say the words. Thank you President Trump.
Tupelo Humes

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 11:52:29 PM »

So as much as you guys hate the Mill, is it safe to say you guys are upset with the President?? 😂 I hope you guys have realized to never doubt 7898! We just don't run our mouth, we get results! And as a candidate for city council, I intend on keeping that going! Vote Humes on November 7!!
Tupelo Humes

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 11:54:54 PM »

You people really believe James E. Sanderdon, Jr?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sketchy!
Yes we do! He's a proven leader! He has taught me alot!! And I thank him dearly!!!
solo

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 12:06:52 PM »

Re: The Press Release.............Paragraph 3, first word, "IF".
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 12:49:20 PM »

More concrete than the pie in the sky stuff contained in the ULI report.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: