The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
24912 Posts in 3938 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  James E. Sanderson, Jr. already being shunned by the new group
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: James E. Sanderson, Jr. already being shunned by the new group  (Read 485 times)
forklift driver

« on: May 08, 2017, 02:03:13 PM »

So the new owners are already figuring out the real James E. Sanderson, Jr. There is a meeting with city clowncil this week and the union wannabe thug Sanerson has been told he is not welcome. James is on a tirade that he is being left out. I witnessed him shouting into the phone that if he was not allowed in the meeting he would shut the whole deal down. I hope he shuts it down. I sure don't want to see that nasty mill opened back up. And besides little Sanderson (Jamie) got a job at Agru America so James does not have to keep the boy in work any more.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 03:37:06 PM »

I'm planning on being at the meeting and seeing first hand who goes behind closed doors. Pictures at 9.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: