The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2019, 04:11:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25187 Posts in 4010 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Another public figure lies about his past and present
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another public figure lies about his past and present  (Read 1121 times)
IWCCTTT

« on: April 03, 2018, 09:44:37 AM »

I was surfing around the web this morning and found a real funny one about a local public person. 78 year old Herb Bailey has a new blog site. http://perspexsblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-cant-wrap-my-thoughts-around-mind-set.html?m=1. Herb has managed to get his name on a few sites lately because he is now a published author with a book out and another coming soon. That blog post I quoted above has Herb attacking our president as a empty suit. Hey Herb at least he is not a convicted tax cheater like you. Did you ever pay those taxes back Herb? Oh and your background says you "love to fly" and you are "licensed". Haven't seen you at the airport since you got thrown off the airport commission years ago. And fly. Herb you haven't had a medical for two centuries. Just another of the long list of people who try to re-write their history here in Georgetown.
forklift driver

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 08:01:24 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe Herb can get a job at the mill with the union. They like people who lie about their past. Like the time the union boss claimed he got a award that no one ever saw or his degree from Dale Carnegie. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Or maybe Herb can claim to have a college degree and then when someone proves it is a lie he can say someone else typed that not him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: