The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2019, 04:27:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25187 Posts in 4010 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Michel Cox, Scott Harper, Paige the scarecrow Sawyer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Michel Cox, Scott Harper, Paige the scarecrow Sawyer  (Read 677 times)
IWCCTTT

« on: July 18, 2018, 11:10:32 AM »

I don't know Michel Cox but if I did I would reach out to her and tell her she hurt her credibility after using Paige the Scarecrow Sawyer as her source about Front Street parking. Michel writes a lot good and interesting stuff on Scott Harper's blog. I learn a lot of things about stuff from her. But the Front Street parking mess has been going on for years. I get mad all the time when I see employees and  owners parking on Front Street all day but Paige Sawyer doesn't have a dog in this fight. Oh, but Paige is still trying to settle his petty and bitter scores from all of us that voted him off city council. Paige rants daily on Front Street about those of us who voted him out and will stop at nothing to get even with us. So Paige take that nasty pooping dog back to your little house and for goodness sake clean up the poop you keep pushing to the curb with your cheap ass penny loafer with you. And Michel please find someone who people respect to work on the Front Street parking issue. It does need to be fixed. Just don't give Paige the satisfaction that he settled his hatred for any of us down here.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: