The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2019, 01:27:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25297 Posts in 4034 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Will Paige get his Christmas wish?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Will Paige get his Christmas wish?  (Read 979 times)
PBSIAT

« on: December 10, 2018, 07:56:30 PM »

Since Santa did not get the steel mill tore down as Paige the scarecrow Sawyer asked for Christmas is he about to get his second wish? Is the Citizens Report done? Itís been real quiet here for a while. It would be a shame if this site was finished. There have been a lot of things reported here over the years.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 05:37:37 PM »

Yes, we've had a long run, but things have certainly quieted down since there have been certain people removed from office.

We're still alive, but not exactly kickin'.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 11:22:06 AM »

I have always said the more voices the better. In Georgetown that is very important. We have a plantation mentality here still. That is if you keep the slaves on the plantation uninformed or only tell them what you say is the truth they will never step out of line. The Georgetown Times will never tell the truth and will parrot the plantation owner's lines. Without the Citizens Report this town is lost. A great example is how Paige Sawyer is no longer in politics any more. Had it not been for the Citizens Report Paige and his bitter wife would still be running around the city acting like they are in charge. Now Paige is only a past memory that walks his dog.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: