The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2019, 04:11:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25187 Posts in 4010 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  Chris Eldridge in the news for dirty tricks again.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chris Eldridge in the news for dirty tricks again.  (Read 814 times)
IWCCTTT

« on: January 05, 2019, 11:58:56 AM »

Chris Eldridge it using all his training from Georgetown on how to lie, cheat, steal his way to the top again in Horry County. Chris is tied up in a controversy he created to damage the new chairman of county council up there. Looks like Chris was on the hot seat yesterday when the county council met to discuss his future as the county administrator. Looks like Chris survived that close call but the question is how much longer until he gets his butt fired for lying.
PBSIAT

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 01:40:56 PM »

And meanwhile back in dirty old Georgetown County Ron the Charlatan is making a run at becoming county council chairman again? Charlton has stirred up a fake controversy that Austin Beard should not be the new chairman of council. Hopefully Austin Beard hands The Charlatan another defeat.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 10:37:04 AM »

Chris is a slippery fellow. Bout' time for him to slither on.

Beard? Did you read the articles in the paper?

Sounds like he lives in Georgetown near the bank where he works, down the street from where I live.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »

It is funny to watch the efforts to effect the county council chairman jobs in both these counties. Ron the Rat Charlton has been upset since he was taken out as council chairman years ago. He still is bitter towards the couple of guys that exposed him to the rest of council. Hopefully enough people remember how the rat behaved the last time. He is using the exact same line he used last time. Horry County looks like to be in for a hell of a blow up. I have known Johnny Gardner long enough to know he will bury Chris Eldridge. Go get ‘em Johnny.
PBSIAT

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 10:28:37 AM »

Big meeting for Horry County Council tonight. One of my friends in Myrtle Beach tells me Chris Eldridge has been working overtime to save his butt. Can we go two for two this week and see Chris get his butt kicked just like Ronnie the Rat did on Tuesday? Its going to be close according to the news outlets up there.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: