The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2019, 03:55:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25187 Posts in 4010 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  The train cannot be stopped now
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The train cannot be stopped now  (Read 860 times)
IWCCTTT

« on: January 17, 2019, 05:08:42 PM »

Even though Ron Charlton wants to stop the train he started to make him the county council chairman he can't do it. You see Ron got the NAACP guys to attack Austin Beard and hoped that would get him in the chair position. Then others stepped in and shut Ron down. Now there will be a hearing tomorrow and nothing will be done and the NAACP guys are going to be all over Ron demanding he actually do something. The funny thing is Ron has no say in the hearing. And Ron cannot throw Austin off council. Gonna be a long weekend at the house hiding out Ron?
IWCCTTT

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 01:07:05 PM »

The hearing is over. Anyone know what happened?
PBSIAT

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »

Austin Beard's lawyer stopped it. For now. I guess Ron should have hired a better lawyer for the NAACP. I hope Austin Beard realizes who was behind this whole mess. Ron Charlton is a lousy person.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 11:47:50 AM »

Not only did Mr. Beard's lawyer stop the proceedings but Mr. Beard is still on council and was appointed to several committees. How uncomfortable is it sitting up front with the guy for the councilman who tried to take him out and FAILED? Why doesn't the local press or the local blogger cover the rest of this story?
IWCCTTT

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 04:04:40 PM »

I wish someone from the NAACP would tell us how much money they have spent of Ron Charlton's for the attorneys to protest Austin's council position. Ron is still paying for the attorney's because the NAACP leadership will not stop what Ron started now. I bet the number is way over 25,000 and ticking up every day now. That has to be a hard pill to swallow for Ron especially since the effort failed to get him into the chairman job. That was his motivation at first. Makes you wonder just how greedy Ron can be.
concernedperson

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 02:20:22 PM »

I know Mr. Beard already knows who is behind this and he is going to let this keep going for a long time. He also knows Ron is the one bankrolling the lawyers and it ain't cheap. I guess Buzzy will be won't be getting that new car after all?
IWCCTTT

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 06:42:33 PM »

May 16th. I cannot wait to see that lawyer for the NAACP running up hours for Ron Charltan to pay. He thought the NAACP would run Austin off and everyone would say Ron PLEASE BE THE CHAIRMAN AND SAVE US! Ha! The rest of council said HELL NO! And now Ron has to pay the bill. Sux to be you Ron.
IWCCTTT

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 03:59:19 PM »

Why did we have to read in the Coastal Observer and not in the Georgetown Times or Scott Harper's blog that the Governor told the NAACP and Ron Charlton to take a hike. Why didn't the two groups who have spread the fake news about Mr. Beard let us know? Well Scott Harper is covering for his uncle Ron but the Georgetown Times has no reason to keep the fake news story going.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: