Author Topic: The bias of Scott Harper on display again  (Read 1394 times)

PBSIAT

The bias of Scott Harper on display again
« on: February 01, 2019, 04:33:37 PM »
So a few years ago Scott Harper refused to report on a Georgetown Teacher that not only exposed herself to students but even had sex with them. Now fast forward and Scott has convicted a Horry County Teacher of exposing himself.

Oh to be connected to the powerful elected official class in Georgetown.

St. James High Teacher Charged With Indecent Exposure

Kevin Joseph Ferry

A St. James High School teacher was arrested this morning and, as of this posting, was awaiting a bond hearing.
According to J. Reuben Long Detention Center, Kevin Joseph Ferry, 34 of Murrells Inlet, is charged with indecent exposure.
He is a science teacher, according to Horry County Schools spokesperson Lisa Boucier.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: The bias of Scott Harper on display again
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 01:38:34 PM »
Wasn't the teacher in the earlier incident involved with a student that was past the age of majority?
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

PBSIAT

Re: The bias of Scott Harper on display again
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 07:22:54 PM »
Are you trying to say the students in question were past the age of consent? Does that matter? Teachers using their positions to have sex with students is wrong. Unless you are connected to a local POL and then everything is whitewashed.