Author Topic: Eldridge is done will he come home?  (Read 2589 times)

IWCCTTT

Eldridge is done will he come home?
« on: March 03, 2019, 10:50:06 AM »
Chris Eldridge is finished in Horry County. Will the city take him back? After all the scoundrel taught him everything he knows.

PILAW

Re: Eldridge is done will he come home?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 09:44:53 AM »
While I think Georgetown City would take him back that is not in the cards now. Chris is in some big legal trouble and the Horry County Council will be meeting to "discuss his future" tomorrow. Fun times.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 08:31:21 AM »
Now that Chris Eldridge has been officially fired for cause up in Horry county what are the chances Georgetown City brings him back? That would be just the normal thing around here.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 08:43:47 AM »
Severance package that is secret. Apparently it is around $300,000.

Not so secret. How sweet it is!

Screw up and make out like a bandit.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

PBSIAT

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 01:59:34 PM »
Letís get whole gang back together. We can get Jack Scoundrel and Paige the racist back on council and put Chris Eldridge back as the administrator and the good old boy corruption would be back in charge. One problem. Brendon Barber is now the leader. He wonít put up with the scoundrel or the racist.