The Citizens' Report
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2019, 06:52:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25279 Posts in 4029 Topics by 320 Members
Latest Member: SMW
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The Citizens' Report
|-+  South Carolina
| |-+  Georgetown County SC
| | |-+  Politics and Current Events
| | | |-+  How long does the steel mill have this time?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How long does the steel mill have this time?  (Read 523 times)
forklift driver

« on: July 26, 2019, 02:46:47 PM »

If I were a betting man I would bet the Steel Mill does not have much longer to go before the next shut down. The littlest Sanderson has not returned to the Steel Mill and is now working at a non-unionized plant in Georgetown. You gotta know he has some inside information about the Steel Mill since his daddy did not get him a job back this time.
JW

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 09:43:53 AM »

Mr James E. Sanderson Jr has a plan. You don't need to know the plan. Only Mr. James E. Sanderson Jr needs to know the plan. All I will tell you is a new union plant is coming soon.
Marty Tennant
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 11:08:15 AM »

The real question is the order rate. What is the sales department doing?

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.
Georgetown Times lies

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 03:34:35 PM »

The Times has information about the mill not doing the business it needs to. The story is about the port needing to be dredged so the mill can use their dock. The Times will not take the story on because they need the government money to sell their building. They cannot afford to rock the boat shall we say.
Tom Rubillo

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 11:22:34 AM »

There were no cars or pickup trucks in either the employee parking lot or along Front St yesterday afternoon and the plant appeared to be idle.  No weekend shift?  Does anyone know how the mill is doing?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: