Author Topic: Why didn't we think of that before?  (Read 1734 times)

concernedperson

Why didn't we think of that before?
« on: November 08, 2019, 02:37:36 PM »
So all you have to do to win a election in Georgetown is just convince your friends to move their voter registrtion to where ever you want to vote. Live somewhere else not problem! The town of Pawleys Island just let people who do not live full time on the island register to vote and removed the mayor and got Guerry Green back on council. That was one hell of a rigged election. That is almost as smart as Paige the scarecrow Sawyer getting people to just vote for him for city council and no one else so he can get on council.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: Why didn't we think of that before?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 12:46:04 PM »
I hope the voter registration roll stuffing exercise that went on in Pawleys goes all the way to the SC Supreme Ct.

IMO, a very blatant exercise in voter fraud.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

concernedperson

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 03:08:17 PM »
So do I understand this correctly. The Brian Henry guy and Guerry Green don't even live on the island full time but they want to hold office? Surely the election commission will shut this down? If not then it has to go to circut court to stop the illegal actions of these guys.

PBSIAT

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 02:03:11 PM »
The election commission refused to listen to any arguments and just flat out dismissed the fact that Brian Henry and Guerry Green do not live on Pawleys Island. Now the island is governed by real outsiders. Georgetown at its best.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 12:19:45 AM »
A crooked election for sure.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 10:26:44 AM by Marty Tennant »
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Tom Rubillo

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 05:19:24 PM »
Remember the Bogwon?