Author Topic: Slower yes. Gone not yet  (Read 698 times)

PBSIAT

Slower yes. Gone not yet
« on: December 11, 2019, 08:22:14 PM »
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. And no Paige the scarecrow is not getting his Christmas wish again this year. The citizens report has slowed down but we are not going away. We are still here to discuss the important issues in Georgetown and to make sure no one forgets Paige's racism and law breaking.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: Slower yes. Gone not yet
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 12:56:27 PM »
As info, I'm looking for someone that would like to assume control and financial responsibility for this domain and discussion board.

It isn't expensive to run, but I'm in the process of cutting back on my activities and responsibilities.

If you are interested, contact me a 843-527-4485.

Marty Tennant
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

concernedperson

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 02:15:38 PM »
How much and when. I would hate for Paige and his buddies to get that Christmas wish this year.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »
Call me for details. 843-527-4485.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.