Author Topic: Culbertson Wedding at Indigo  (Read 143 times)

Lee Padgett

Culbertson Wedding at Indigo
« on: March 23, 2020, 07:31:12 PM »
Apparently a Circuit Court Judge's son got married at Indigo Society Hall. Based on the FB videos they were strategically shot to prevent the attendees from being seen. When the various bridesmaids that gave speeches spoke you could definitely tell there was a large crowd in the back of the upstairs. It was catered and had a band from Raleigh, Monterio Experience. Why does this bother me?? Well our businesses are suffering to ensure we flatten the curve enough to keep our medical system from being overwhelmed. Our Governor has all but shut this state down, has SLED doing crowd control on the beaches, and would probably close any restaurant that was open. This judge who loves to side with Government over people in his rulings has flagrantly spit in the face of all of us, potentially creating a hot bead for possible infections. This judge should be leading by example and should have postponed this wedding just as every good citizen has done recently. As we try our best to comply with the ridiculous amount of requests coming from DC and Columbia to protect those most vulnerable we have someone who feels he is the ruling class, that laws and such do not apply to him. There should be consequences for this but there will not be. He will never be removed from the bench, he will suffer no public shaming as he has none. The attendees should be ashamed of putting each other and the city at higher risk for an outbreak.
"The death of objectivism and small government can be attributed to emotional politics." Liberty Laura

PBSIAT

Re: Culbertson Wedding at Indigo
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 09:16:43 PM »
Lee I am certain Paige the scarecrow was there. After all Paige is still allowed to sit on the judiciary selection committee. I bet he took lots of pictures and is getting paid handsomly for doing just that. Show us the pictures Paige.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 09:23:25 AM »
Rules for tools (appointed judges) and rules for fools (the rest of us).

Any questions?
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Tom Rubillo

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 11:05:22 AM »
The virus follows its own rules.  Hope no one gets sick.