Author Topic: County Council district lines?  (Read 1043 times)

JW

County Council district lines?
« on: April 09, 2020, 05:51:43 PM »
Did they redraw the county council lines again? I just got a letter from Bob Anderson looking for money for him to run for county council again. I thought I was in Ron Charlton's district? Did they change the waccamaw neck again?

thewizard

Re: County Council district lines?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 07:54:57 PM »
Bob moved into district 2 and has decided to take Charlton out. A lot of us will be working to help Bob send the fornicator out of office. This will be a real interesting race to watch.

JW

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 08:49:12 AM »
Anybody have a address to send money to Mr. Anderson? I want to be a part of getting rid of the liar Ron Charlatan. He has lied to everyone in this town at some point. And lets not forget the Southern Coastal Cable failures over the years. Where did Kelvin go anyway?

JW

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 06:14:47 PM »
Mr. Bob Anderson has a great facebook page already. Bob Anderson for Georgetown County Council.

Check him out and lets get some momentum going for Mr. Bob Anderson.

Restore ethics in district 2.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 11:22:58 AM »
Ron was crying this will be his last run again yesterday. Didn't we hear that last time when he had opposition? Something about how he needed to get back and focus on his family and business if we would just re-elect him one more time? What a lying piece of donkey poo. Send him back out of politics. Just like Paige the scarecrow.