Author Topic: Sore loser  (Read 1215 times)

PBSIAT

Sore loser
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:48:48 AM »
I watched all the recordings from last nights republican committee hearing on Ron Charlton's appeal. The lawyer Ron hired was pitiful. The lawyer Bob hired was awesome. The republican party has now done what the voters and the election commission have already done. They told Ron Charlton to stop the sore loser campaign and get on with his life. The look on Ron's face when Scott Harper chased him down in the truck last night was priceless. Sore loser.

IWCCTTT

Re: Sore loser
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 01:34:26 PM »
I hope someone publicizes where Ron and his hired gun attorney will be tomorrow for the next hearing. The state republican party will hear Ron's next appeal in Columbia tomorrow. I just happen to be in Columbia on business and plan to stay in town so I can attend the next stop on the Ron Charlton Sore Loser Tour.

PBSIAT

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 03:18:51 PM »
According to Ron's nephew (Scott Harper) the philander has decided to stop his sore loser tour and accept the will of the voters.

Yes the Citizens Report is still around to report the end of Ron Charlton's political career just like we reported Paige B. Sawyer being rejected by the voters.

And they both said the Citizens Report would never last.

PBSIAT

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 09:07:49 AM »
No follow up stories on the GAB?

No comment from Paige?

No sign of Ron Charlton?

That's a win, win, win.