Author Topic: Tom Rubilo calls Tup Tup out  (Read 1211 times)

PBSIAT

Tom Rubilo calls Tup Tup out
« on: August 08, 2020, 07:49:19 AM »
Tom Rubilo called the third strike on Tupelo Humes. Tup Tup's wife caught him screwing around with yet another woman but this time the city cops got involved and Tu Tup got hit with a trespass notice. Funny thing is this incident got published unlike so many others. But Tom points out this is Tup Tup's at least third incident. How much more before some leader from the black community confronts the out of control city councilman and tells him to grow up or resign?

tom rubillo
AUG 07, 2020    Stopped for DUI, investigated for pulling a gun and now this. In baseball the rule is three strikes and you're out. Local politics????
 submit your comments

forklift driver

Re: Tom Rubilo calls Tup Tup out
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 02:08:08 PM »
OMG! Tupelo has not let us down again? What was the other guy on council that kept getting in trouble? Dedrick Bonds? And now he is gone. Tupelo might out do that guy and not even make a whole term. Somebody get James E. Sanderson, Jr. in there quick. Tupelo is out of control.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 01:47:18 PM »
TAWDRY!
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

PBSIAT

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 09:43:58 AM »
No coverage in the local waste of my times. Silence. And people wonder why Georgetown is the cess pool of corruption and lawlessness? We have to change the attitude of ignorance is bliss.