Author Topic: County elections commission chairman's wife caught vandalizing Trump signs?  (Read 1372 times)

PBSIAT

Scott Harper and the Times have the video and you can clearly see the county elections commission chair vandalizing Trump campaign signs. But neither one is posting or writing about it. This is big news. The voting is rigged just like every other election in Georgetown.

Tom Rubillo

Now on GAB News.     

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
https://gabnewsonline.com/county-election-board-chairman-and-wife-accused-of-taking-damaging-trump-s-p4278-90.htm?fbclid=IwAR3xR74uTEJXt-81UAePcG_z7EiMx8YPytu5FGqFhuqoSlDCy40k2Gwm0Yo

Illegal election signs in the ROW? Nobody cares, except the wife of the election board chair? What a world we live in. I just shake my head these days. Nobody knows the troubles I've seen and created over illegal election signs on public property. This story just makes me laugh and say HA!!!! Remember this! They don't call them yard signs for nothing. Put them in your yard and on YOUR property and the world would be a better place.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

PBSIAT

I just watched it on the local TV news too. Good old Georgetown makes news again. In a bad way. Will this guy be forced to resign or will he be rewarded by the RINO's for doing what they wish they had the guts to do?

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
He's gone! Smart move Mr. Smith.

Hat off to Scott Harper for following him out of the building and asking him the hard questions that he never answered.

He can tell it to the judge.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.