Author Topic: One last screw you from the biggest liar  (Read 1378 times)

IWCCTTT

One last screw you from the biggest liar
« on: December 12, 2020, 07:42:04 AM »
$800,000 dollars of screw you.  Thatís what Ron Charlton gave and said to the residents of Georgetown County Council District Two.  He gave $800000 to district 6 residents that was assigned for district two. And he wonders why we voted him out of office? Just one last chance for Ron Charlatan to lie and not be faithful to the people who thought he could be trusted. 

The county had $1 million for each of the seven council districts. Charlton allocated $200,000 to an update of the Midway Fire and Rescue station in DeBordieu. The balance will be combined with funds from District 6 to replace the sidewalk on Waverly Road with a bike path from Waccamaw Elementary School to Highway 17 and to build a bike path along Petigru Drive that will connect to Stables Park.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: One last screw you from the biggest liar
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 09:02:34 AM »
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

PBSIAT

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 05:13:35 PM »
Good old Ron Charlton the fornicator. Always looking to screw everyone he can. Even after he was thrown out of office.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 06:55:14 PM »
Excuse me Marty but I think we all need to see that test result. I bet Ron is looking for sympathy and is trying to be the victim. Instead he just forced a bunch of people to self quarantine and pray they are not going to be sick. And when they get through quarantine they can blame Ron's ego for the lost work and wages he caused.

IWCCTTT

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 05:49:29 PM »
If Ron the rat really had COVID then why has he been out and about and at church for the last week? Another lie from the biggest liar in Georgetown. The good news is Ron is no longer able to sit and rule over the citizens of district two. Thank you to everyone who helped defeat Ron and send him packing.