Author Topic: TJ Redstone rides again!  (Read 732 times)

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

PBSIAT

Re: TJ Redstone rides again!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 10:12:25 AM »
The best part of the Redstone story was that Jack Scumbag got beat by the same illegal tactic he used to beat people at the ballot box. Jack never thought the black community would turn on him like that. But "someone" leaked those racist emails and jokes Jack wrote and said about minority people and then BOOM Jack was gone. Why was the investigation he said was coming never done? Why did Jack disappear?

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 11:32:45 AM »
I'd love to see a true and honest discussion of "ballot harvesting" and how it affects political races.

Who benefits, who pays, what it says about our political system?

It was the cornerstone of the Biden election, yet we have criticism from within the Democrat Party when it is used against them in a primary.

Sheldon apparently decided not to pay the vote harvesters, but exposes a system that has been critical to Democratic control of our city for sometime.

Scott's editorial only touches the surface of this "feature" of our electoral process.

Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 01:21:21 PM »

PBSIAT

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 12:10:44 PM »
Wouldn't it be fun to see if those ballot harvesters would take Paige Sawyers money to get a seat back on city council?