Author Topic: Paige Sawyer attacks city employees again?  (Read 285 times)

PBSIAT

Paige Sawyer attacks city employees again?
« on: September 20, 2021, 06:33:25 PM »
This is from Paige the racist Sawyer's facebook page. Poor old Paige is still attacking city employees and officials after all the years have past sent we threw him off city council. Hey Paige why don't you just get over the fact that the city voters don't want you around any more. Keep attacking the city employees and maybe they will just skip your house on trash pick up day?

Paige Sawyer
On Saturday morning around 7:30, I walked by the overflowing trash receptacles behind the Town Clock and said to myself, they're be emptied before too much longer.  Around 2:00 that same afternoon, I walked by again and there was even more trash added to what was there that morning.
Not a good sign.
Later that afternoon, I saw an electronic sign on Hwy 701 in front of Tractor Supply congratulating and awarding Georgetown County Public Works Employees.
On Sunday afternoon around 3:00, I walked by the same trash receptacles behind our Town Clock and they still had not been emptied from the previous day and more bags of trash had been deposited around the overflowing containers.
Still not a good sign on Saturday or Sunday for our many visitors and residents enjoying the weather and "beauty" of our town.
Now, I would like to to know where were our City of Georgetown Public Works Department employees on Saturday and Sunday mornings who didn't do their job while the county was promoting and awarding their employees for their jobs well done?
What excuses can we hear from our city public works department, our city administrator, our mayor and city council members..

JW

Re: Paige Sawyer attacks city employees again?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 06:24:47 PM »
Nothing new here. This is what cost Paige Sawyer his seat on council. He attacked enough city employees and historic district residents there was no one left to support him. Paige is a bitter old short guy with a chip on his shoulder.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: Paige Sawyer attacks city employees again?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 09:18:53 AM »
any city trucks removed from the Hardee's parking lot lately?  ;D ;D ;D
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.