Author Topic: Bush invades the UK  (Read 17133 times)

Worried Citizen

Bush invades the UK
« on: August 11, 2006, 02:56:22 PM »
Has anyone heard when the USA will invade the UK?  Isn't the reason Bush attacked IRAQ is because of the Terrorists and Weapons of Mass Destruction.  Now that there are terrorists in the UK when will Bush attack? The terrorists are everywhere even right here in America.  Our troops should come home and protect our Borders.  Keep your eyes and ears open.

Ilya Kuryakin

• Pro-management union buster
  • Global Moderator
Re: Bush invades the UK
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 04:01:40 PM »
In preparation for the upcoming war, I've been hoarding ammunition and canned goods (12 oz.).  Ten percent of my post-tax income goes to survival supplies and concrete for my bomb shelter.  The biggest obstacle that I'm facing right now is having to run a generator to power the sump pump to keep the water out of my underground bomb shelter.  Georgetown is not a good place for subterranean anything.  Well, maybe burial, but that's what I'm trying to avoid in the first place.  Anyway, when those limeys come, and they will come, I'll be ready to butter their scones if you know what I mean.

I've also been saving my prescription medication because I know the Bush administration wants to take all prescription medication away from senior citizens and working people.  Republicans think good health is only for rich people.

My dear Mother lives in England and she's scared to death about the coming American invasion.  I've reminded her that she is, after all, still an American at heart and probably safe from the Bush Jihad.  If something happens, maybe she'll be able to use her good looks and Yank accent to keep her out of harm.  By the way, she's in England for the cheap health care.  Karl Rove took away her medicare, personally.

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 05:34:44 PM »
worried citizen would have preferred that the 10 747s had been blown out of the sky so he could say "see, bush is not protecting us and its his fault because if he had not gone to iraq they would not have done that".  i too am worried because i fear how many others think like that. 

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 06:14:49 PM »
What do you mean Bush is not protecting us. He is the only one protecting us. How about the NSA program that the Democrats are crying about ? If it were up to the democrats we would all be dead. Thank god there is an administration that will protect us look at Europe they are in big trouble. We were attacked by these evil rag heads before we invaded Iraq. You can blame it all on Bush it just shows your  ignorant you lefties are . Keep it up and your party will lose another election!!!! LOSER!!!

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 06:44:19 PM »
We need to send our Homeland Security forces to consult with the UK.  They got it right.  They prevented it.  After Tony Blair called George Bush and informed him what they had done, Bush holds a news conference saying that the USA is in danger and the conservative media somehow wants to give the US credit for the foiled attacks in UK.  Poor George Bush.  Nobody has yet explained what part the US played in the UK foiled attacks.  The Dixie Chicks are right on target.  I'm ashamed that Bush is from the USA.  He is dumb.  He is a drug addict.  Bring the troops home.

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 09:01:30 PM »
The attack was foiled with the help of the us and Pakistan you dumb sob.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 11:40:19 AM »
Please share with us what the US did to assist in the UK foiled attack.  Nothing. The bottom line is that the US being led by Bush is in Iraq looking for the terrorists.  How sick.  Maybe Cheney has flushed them from IRAQ to the UK.  Bush is a loser and will always be a loser.  The sad part of this story is how many poor us citizens must die in the name of the War on Terror.  Poor people.  Bring the Troops home and protect our Border.  Bush can have all the photo ops he want, the Terrorist are everywhere you stupid Bush.  The intelligent people in this Country know this.  We don't need for a dumb president to tell us that the US is in Danger.  We know this.  There are plenty of terrorists in this Country.  You bush supporters, get off your butts and go to iraq and report back to bush what you see.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 03:38:18 PM »
George Bush sucks.  All the fighting in IRAQ won't end terrorism.  Poor George.  I guess Pakistan will be attacked soon.  Right?  I can't wait til the Democrats take control.  This country needs someone with great leadership skills and a vision for this country.  I could go and on about how screwed up this country has become since Bush has been in Office.  Had Enough?  Maybe the Good Lord could help George go away.  Let's all pray for that. 

Ilya Kuryakin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 03:55:10 PM »
This country needs someone with great leadership skills and a vision for this country.

Who among democrats fits this description?  Who has those skills and that vision?

afdip

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 06:18:26 PM »
perhaps the great mistake here is searching for someone who is a great leader with vision.  those guys (or gals) are not just waiting in the wings.  what we need is a leader (not necessarily great) who is honest, competent, responsible, open and who combines these with a modicum of intelligence.   the current clown is none of these and his vision is scary indeed.  the current representatives of both parties have been tarred with the "k-street brush" and covered with abramoff & delay's feathers.

we see where the search for presidential excellence has led us.  let's try another route.

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 08:32:07 PM »
We need to attack Iran next and kill  the rag head muslim fascists. Thank god Bush had enough smarts  to take the war to them. We have not been attacked since 9/11 and that is because they are scared of this administration. If that yellow bellied Kerry would have won the last election the terrorists would be setting off car bombs and blowing themselves up in shopping malls in this country . Guest, you may think Bush sucks and on immigration i will agree . But what this country is doing in Iraq will eventually pay off. You gummy worm democrats have to remember, Neville Chamberlain tried to appease Hitler and look what it got him. So take your hate Bush patrol and head on out there to Texas with momma moon bat Cindy Sheehan and make a complete fool of yourself.

Ilya Kuryakin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 11:27:43 PM »
Thank you Curtis LeMay.

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 08:22:11 AM »
i would be careful of using that line "poor george".  ask ann richards what happened to her in texas when she tried it.

KarmaPolice

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 01:42:56 PM »
Thank you Curtis LeMay.

:)

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 02:28:17 PM »
There isn't any doubt in my mind that the terrorists will attack again here in the USA.  The Bush Administration isn't or hasn't done anything that would make us feel safe here at home in the USA.  How in the world is attacking IRAQ going to make us safe here?  I wouldn't rather fight the terrorist over there than here in the USA.  This is a really dumb statement.  Get real.  There are already terror cells here in the USA and they keep coming through our open borders.  What will the excuse be when the attack us here?  I can hear the spinning now.  The democrats would have already kicked ass.  The soldiers would have been home and the Republicans could be kissing Jane Fonda's ass.

The Big D is Back.

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 07:21:24 PM »
There are a bunch of terrorist in Iraq we just killed one of the leaders (Al-Zachariah) few months ago . Maybe you remember by convenience only or when it fits your political agenda. And I agree  there terrorist cells in this country but where you don't understand is that the terrorist here can't work without money or orders. All the money is being spent in Iraq and all the leaders are there not here. Let me refresh your short memory. When we dropped those two bombs and killed  Al-Zachariah, Bin Laden reacted with another threat on  America.                                                                        You don't fell safe with the Bush Adm. in power well fine how would you feel with Kerry in power ? If most of America obviously feels safer with Bush. You see the Bush adm. knew that if we attacked Iraq the Jihadist would come in to fight us and guess what our troops and bombs have killed thousands of them in Iraq and Afghanistan.

afdip

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 10:39:43 PM »
don't tell me . . . . the "d" in "big d" stands for dumb, drunk or dead. 

the previous two post confirm the weekly meeting of g'town's morons anonymous has adjourned @ paige sawyer's house.

Country Fan

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 12:13:06 PM »
The Dixie Chicks are correct.  I admire their stigma and love for the USA.  They have courage to stand up and fight for what's right.  They certainly don't follow people are try to capitalize on the war.  I wish they were in charge of the Homeland Security.  We would be much better off today if they were.

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 05:32:07 PM »
Who needs the Dixie dumb ass chicks. They need to move to England seeing as how they are ashamed to be from Texas. There stupid comment has sure cost them. What is right is for America to stick together no mater what. To bad it is going to take a tremendous attack by the terrorist to get this country to come together.

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 06:13:57 PM »
Can someone please tell us again why did we attack IRAQ???  Poor George Bush.  Looking for Terrorists in all the wrong places.  How many Silver Bells would go to Iraq?  Bush Sucks.  The Dixie Chicks RULE!!

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 06:59:14 PM »
In America we like to attack other countries. We kicked the shit out of Japan and  Germany. Then we killed a bunch of gooks in Korea and Vietnam now its rag heads, we are going to kill us a bunch of Camel jockey's. Then next we are going after liberals. First were going to blowup France then L.A. and New York. We will hang Howard Dean by his jock strap. Then we are going to put Hillary and Bill in a cage and watch them kill  each other . We are going to take away Kerry and Kennedy's money to  finance are neocon jihad. yeeehaaa-America lives happily ever after.

KarmaPolice

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 07:05:20 PM »
Well said!!  :D

afdip

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 07:46:38 PM »
revisionist history lives . . . even francis fukuyama, the neo-con guru, has recanted.  as for america in wars, you've got it a little skewed.  true, we did defeat the germans with massive help from the soviet union (and their 25 million dead) and the brits.  as for korea and vietnam, neither was placed in the "win column."  some of us might have hoped that there were lessons in both that should have been learned, but the latest fiasco has proved that wrong.   there is no winning the war in iraq, but we have managed to make iran a powerhouse in the middle east.  your ignorance is truly illuminating.

oh yeah, you forgot to mention the stunning american victories in grenada and panama.  those really make you want to wave the flag, don't they??

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 08:21:26 PM »
Oh we made Iran a powerhouse in the middle east how? I think the democratic party in America did it by demanding we get our oil from other countries rather than drill our own. I think Jimmy Carter and his policies with Iran in the past have made them the power house in the middle east. You see Afdip you are wrong and you always will be. Your hatred of Bush has you brain dead and blind. I suppose you blame Israel for defending herself or do you blame Bush for that war to. I also suppose you blame Bush for N. Korea having nukes when they really got them from Clinton with Jimmy Carters help.

afdip

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 10:44:47 PM »
you see, peabrain, iran had a natural enemy in the middle east, called iraq.  for eight years, iraq and iran slugged it out (with us backing iraq).  if there was a counterbalance to iran in the area, it was iraq, even an iraq led by saddam.  now, we have a power void, courtesy of myopic neo-cons.  this allows iran to have wider ambitions, i.e., hezbollah, nuclear power, dreams of shi'ite theocracies. 

as for israel, well, they didn't have much trouble dealing with their neighbors for most of the sixty years of their existence.  to believe that they would have had to rely on a u.s. battleplan this time is amusing.  unlike the busheviks, the israelis do understand the region and what makes it tick.

you might try reading some history books and listen a little less to fox news.

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2006, 06:15:28 AM »
Afdipwit you are full of it Iraq and Iran had not fought in years. The problem with Iran is being run by the mullah's. They hate westerners and Jews. Counterbalance what does that have to do with anything ? Iran was terrorist country before we attacked Iraq. Get the gummy worm's out of your head moron.

afdip

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006, 08:39:31 AM »
sorry to break this news to you, but from 1980-88, iran and iraq fought hammer and tong (including poison gas), leaving hundreds of thousands dead.  iraq was heartily supported by the us. . . you've probably seen the photo of saddam and rumsfeld embracing each other.  of course, faux news was not in business back then, so you could not have possibly known about this altercation.    this war ended in something of a tie, but as long was iraq was there, it acted as a strong counterbalance to the dreams of iran.  a few grains of neo-con omnisence cannot override thousands of years of tribal hatreds.  you might try reading the following article in a feeble attempt to wrap your simple mind around a complex problem that cannot be reduced to sound bytes.   http://tinyurl.com/gw23e
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 08:54:10 AM by afdip »

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2006, 05:00:32 PM »
That has nothing to do with Iran being a terrorist state. They have been involved with killing Americans since the late 60's when they blew up a bank in New York in 1969.They took Americans hostage during the Carter Adm. There current president was one of the terrorist. Hezbollah has been around for years way before we took out Saddam. The problem is is you want to blame America first. Saddam was murderous dictator that killed his own people and also had and used wmd's he had to go. CASE CLOSED MOVE ON!! Pick up the book INFILTRATION and read it you might learn something.

afdip

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »
having trouble with coherent thought these days????  our great ally, the shah (reza pahlavi) was running iran in 1969.  no one has tried to link hezbollah with saddam.  it is not america in general that is at fault here, but the current administration and their neo-con mentors.  as for paul sperry, he's another neo-con hack at the hoover institute (you might remember some of my earlier posts viz-a-viz the genesis of the neo-cons, karl wittfogel, donald treadgold, scoop jackson, ad nauseam).  if you're going to insist on reading a neo-con take on islam, try bernard lewis, a truly reputable historian & and a neo-con (an old one).

Ilya Kuryakin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 12:05:23 AM »
neo-con (an old one)

Would that be a paleo-con or an ex-con?

Proud American

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 05:20:00 AM »
I'm a very proud American and dissatisfied with our Republican Leaders.  Only in America do we have long lines at the Airports while our Borders are open.  I heard that the Republicans were going to open Welcome Centers at the Borders and have a career day down at the Borders as well.  How many business leaders do you see calling for reform in the illegal ailen fight?  How many terrorists are in the US today?  The terrorists see all the long lines at the airport and they just walk right to though the open Borders.  By the way, George Bush is a thug.  He is  a dumb slime bag.  The worst of the worst.  Still nobody can defend why we went into Iraq.  Poor americans. 

neocon

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 06:14:31 AM »
You are a dumb slug proud American. If Kerry were president and we were in Iraq you would be saying "we had to free the people of Iraq from the ruthless dictator Saddam". You and afdipwit are myrmidons of the liberal hate America,  cut and run democratic party. The borders are open because of democrats and republicans alike. The republicans won't do any thing about illegal immigrants because the democrats and the liberal drive by media will scream racism. Also elections are coming up.  There are two things the democrats won't do and that is protect this country and stop the flow of illegals coming here. Clinton gave them amnesty and he refused to do any thing about terrorism. I have never heard one solution from the democratic party all they can do is bad mouth Bush. You have to do better than that if you want to win an election in  this country. LOSER!!!

KarmaPolice

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 07:17:16 AM »
neo-con (an old one)

Would that be a paleo-con or an ex-con?

:)

KarmaPolice

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 07:18:41 AM »
Does anyone remember the good old Project for the New American Century?

afdip

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 08:30:30 AM »
of course, but one must remember to write posts  everyone, even sycophantic repukes, can understand.   the pnac'ers were noeo-cons, many of whom could trace their philosophical lineage back to the scoop jackson crowd.  i find it interesting that many of them are now distancing themselves from their original thoughts . . . which leaves their mostly non-thinking followers holding  the (empty) bag, so to speak.  jeffersonian democracy ain't for everyone in the world . . . and either is that nebulous concept, "the american way."

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 09:53:16 AM »
I know one thing that the Democrats would do in order to fight terrorism.  They would start profiling people in this Country.  If you look like a terrorist then you would be treated like a terrorist.  I haven't heard the Republicans say anything about what they would do.  The Republican party is a disgrace.  Their only purpose is to represent their fat cat businesses.  Who hires these illegal ailens?  Who is in Iraq supposedly fighting the war on Terror.  Give me a break!  To all you republicans who think that the war on terror is in Iraq I suguest that you get your head out of the sand and look around.  The republican party is for losers.  John Kerry had the guts to go to war while the Coward republicans stayed home.  George Bush on drugs and Dick Cheny making lesibans.  George Bush and the Republican Party sucks.  The Democrats have more solutions than the Republicans on foreign affairs.  At  least Clintons' affair was domestic. *S*  The democrats will kick butt this election cycle..

Ilya Kuryakin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 10:22:22 AM »
Good luck to your party and to you, Sir.  Hopefully, the party that ends up in control of Congress will enact and adequately fund some education reform and tougher academic standards.

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2006, 07:03:49 PM »
The democrats have more solutions? Name them, besides "cut and run from Iraq". Let see whats there other solutions ? dam  I think it is  "George Bush is a liar". You thought Kerry was going to win the last election to. Lets see what happened there? Oh, I believe John Kerry did not have any SOLUTIONS there for he simply lost the election. The democratic party had better come up with some solutions or they continue to be "LOSERS". How does the song go Afdipwit? "Have you heard about the lonesome losers beaten by the re-pukes every time ."

afdip

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2006, 08:23:45 PM »
just for the record, i think both parties have a paucity of ideas aside from "how do i get re-elected,"  but seriously now, do you really think democrats could have screwed things up worse than they are right now?  if so, your americo-centrism (you know, the world revolves around america) is as wrong as the when the catholic church tried galileo for expostulating that the earth travelled around the sun and not the other way around.

as for song lyrics, i'd prefer to learn something by puccini than your favorite inane popular lyrics.   actually, i also prefer that you leave puccini alone . . . what is the faux news slant on that eye-talian, anyway?  he didn't even write in english.

Ilya Kuryakin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2006, 08:52:32 PM »
Puccini > Little River Band

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 06:33:03 AM »
Fox news slant! How about a CNN news slant ? Are you dumb enough to believe CNN does not slant the news? The terrorist are out there and they want us all dead and as long as this is the case the democrats will have a hard time winning an election. You see the democratic party has been hijacked by the linguine spined Howard Dean left winged socialists. Lets see who is running for president on the democratic party side John Kerry, Hillary Clinton,  Algore and possibly Joe Biden. Joe is the only candidate that has a snow balls chance in winning and he has no solutions.

afdip

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 08:35:25 AM »
cnn?  i don't watch cnn.  in fact, my television is rarely on at all 'cept to watch a dvd from netflix.  what i do is read.  i read voluminously from all parts of the political spectrum, then i make my own decisions about what i believe to be correct based on my reading and the filter of my own weltanschauung.

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 03:51:05 PM »
George Bush is no better than Sadam Hussain.  They are both thugs and rule out of fear tactics.  Had enough?  Nobody will answer the question about terrorists in Iraq.  We are fighting the war on Terror in Iraq?????  No wait, they have been spotted in Pakistan.  No, wait, they are in the UK.  No wait, !!!!!!  Do you get the picture Bush fans?  The man is looking for terrorists in all the wrong places while our soldiers are being murdered.  Bring the troops home and protect our borders and ports.  That's how we will win the war on terror in the US.  Enjoy the killing of our soldiers now you murderering republicans, the elections are drawing closer.   

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »
They killed the worlds #1 terrorist in Iraq you know the one that chopped of Nick Bergs head on the boob tube. Or was that Bush with that black mask on hacking away at  poor Nicks neck?  Poor Nick he was killed by a pissed off citizen of Iraq that just wanted to show us he was mad at the U.S. for invading his country. Previous guest you are as dumb as a sack of rocks!!!