Author Topic: The Sun News comes to Georgetown......  (Read 3863 times)

Do not trust the Times

The Sun News comes to Georgetown......
« on: August 20, 2006, 09:04:33 AM »
WOW! Looky looky what the Sun News has done for Georgetown finally. They hae uncovered one of the many frauds and taxpayer rip offs in this backwards corrupt county.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/15317710.htm

Now we have our own version of LYMO here in Georgetown.

I have a simple question for Scott Hapless, Tommy Howeird and yes Jessie Tooloose. Where have you all been for the last five years while this White lady drove her taxpayer funded new Volvo to the office next door and was getting paid more than double (as far as we know now cause she wont release the last two years of pay) any comperable person....AND HIRING HER OWN DAUGHTER FOR 50 GRAND A YEAR?

This is going to be fun to watch. And yes I bet even the Times will have to cover it. Albeit after the Sun News does all the work for them.

A Guest

Re: The Sun News comes to Georgetown......
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 10:53:55 AM »

BIG STORY!  Fraud and Breach of Trust Violations are
     apparently blatant and out of control on Front Street
      at the Rivers Community Org. Good Job David WRenn
      of the Sun News.

No oversight by the little hand picked board who
     seldom met.  B. White refuses to give her salary for
     the last 2 years. Cars, check writing to mother and
     daughter out of tax monies - Unchecked travel and
     God knows what all.

Darren Holmes, former Georgetown School Board Member,
    tries to state that there was a high level of control on
    the board..Please, Holmes!! Take those lies out of the house.

I look forward to the local, state and federal follow-up
    to this type of crime on paper.  Please remember-This
    is our tax money that Jim Clyburn is funnelling thru his son
    to Ms. White for her pocket.

another guest

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 11:06:51 AM »
OK quiz time. What group set the lady up with 5 rivers?

Times up. Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments.

How much money was funneled back to the COG?

Trial by jury

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 11:09:43 AM »
Will Gregg Hembree try this woman like he did the guy from Lymo? She should share a cell with him. I won't hold my breath for her trial by jury.

Shame on Harper

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 12:33:26 PM »
A quick search on the Georgetown Times website will find article after article like this one http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15344185&BRD=2081&PAG=461&dept_id=385210&rfi=8
that Scott Harper has written about how great Bulleah White is and how she is doing great things. Many people have pointed out the large salaries and the fact that Bulleah hired her own daughter to Scott. But did Scott ask any questions or write any stories? NO! We just don't care about the truth in Georgetown. All that matters is that we get along. Scott runs around and preaches that he is a big christian but he refuses to look at the nasty, lying, cheating, and womanizing that goes on in this town. Shame on Scott Harper.

idonttrustthetimes

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 01:46:01 PM »
This is Georgetown people. The truth does not matter.

You cannot trust the Georgetown Times to report the news or the truth.

Hey Scotty!

Another to not trust

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 12:52:41 PM »
I see on another thread that Scott Harper has called Marty to complain that he has never looked into this organization. Well Scott there are several articles on your web site you have written about the group. So why didn't you report this stuff then? I know its not your fault and you should have all your stories handed to you already researched. Give us a break Scott. Do your job and report this stuff already. Add me to the long list of people who don't trust you!

A quick search on the Georgetown Times website will find article after article like this one http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15344185&BRD=2081&PAG=461&dept_id=385210&rfi=8
that Scott Harper has written about how great Bulleah White is and how she is doing great things. Many people have pointed out the large salaries and the fact that Bulleah hired her own daughter to Scott. But did Scott ask any questions or write any stories? NO! We just don't care about the truth in Georgetown. All that matters is that we get along. Scott runs around and preaches that he is a big christian but he refuses to look at the nasty, lying, cheating, and womanizing that goes on in this town. Shame on Scott Harper.

Tu Che!

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 02:21:10 PM »
Now that kind of puts a blunt thud to Scott Hapless's claim he never knew what was going on. Yea, Scott what ever you say?

Hey here's an idea do what you are paid to do and put a little research into it and you will uncover a lot of important information. Eh, Scott?

afdip

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 02:38:18 PM »
the concept of a reporter actually asking a hard question instead of throwing softballs at the person they are interviewing is a foreign one, indeed.   the g'town times must intend to start giving away a pair of rose-colored glasses with each subscription. 

Report this

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 05:30:02 PM »
There are no trained reporters at the Times. None of them even have college degrees. Give us a break. You cannot trust the Georgetown Times.