Author Topic: Attack on African Americans  (Read 11496 times)

Family of a Home Owner

Attack on African Americans
« on: August 20, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »
I have an aunt who was helped to get a house by 5 Rivers and I can tell you this thing in the paper is just a hit piece on a group that is run by and helps mainly black people. If it was white people running it, there would be no complaints about salary and that other stuff. It's just a bunch of racial stuff and that's all.

What ever!

Re: Attack on African Americans
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 06:39:15 PM »
It always is isn't it. It's an ace card to use when needed. I guess that makes the crime ok then because there black. Bla! Bla! Bla! I get tired of hearing it's a black thing. Get some new material were tired of the black thing already.

Interested Person

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 06:59:37 PM »

Baby this ain't Race..This is Crime!!

Hembree (sp) you are going to need
       a sub-station in Georgetown.

who is racist? lol

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 07:08:43 PM »
I think We know who the racist is. Answere= the author

Tired of it

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 07:30:23 PM »
For years the Georgetown Times has attacked our school board and our city and county councils and now the Sun News is attacking people who are trying to help others. When will these attacks stop? I am sick of these papers running ammuck with their vicious attacks.

LOL!

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »
The truth hurts doesn't it

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 08:26:25 PM »
The critical part of the story (there were four separate stories) was about the way they were classifying their salaries.  Instead of putting them under salaries (duh!), they put them under program expenses.

This made it look like over 80% of the funds were going directly to help people.

That isn't the case.  The money was going to the director and her daughter.

This is lying in my opinion and shows they willfully mislead the public and the government.

Shame on both of them.  I hope they get their just reward.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Citizen

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 08:33:54 PM »
I hope They go to prison and if need be lose thier homes to pay the money back. Shame on them

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 08:40:58 PM »
this could be a good promotion for georgetown.  where else could a college drop out get a job at $60,000++.  IS THIS A GREAT CITY OR WHAT?

Rufis

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »
dis be da city of oportunity

citizen response

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 08:55:57 PM »

Lymo All over..

afdip

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »
it reminds me of when i used to live in charleston years ago.  there was a fellow named, clarence "don't turn nobody down" mccants who ran commercials for metropolitan furniture company that all but said, "sure the finance charges are 400% but you can come here and get ripped off by a brother."  just because you are one color or another does not mean you are not a thief . . . thieves come in all colors.

Hembree is no better

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 09:26:12 PM »

Lymo All over..

But will Gregg Hembree prosecute this one like Lymo? I bet he is scared of what will be dug up if he moves on it.

Tired

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 12:48:07 AM »
I get tired of the blacks screaming racism everytime they get caught or things don't go there way. I'm from G'town and know that the city and county are afraid of the "B" word and give special privilages to black. I think people other than black are tired of it and are ready to start sueing for civil rights violations for reverse discrimination. Were all Americans and deserve the same treatment. The police chief,Fire, EMS,city and county officials are all afraid of getting in trouble over the black man saying racist and were going to call them on it. It's a tool and they get away with it. They get away with it because they know they can through intimidation. I'm for everyone and am glad that the USA is United but I'm not going to stand for some idiot who never graduated school say "It's because I'm Black" to make me feal like I owe him something. Guess what black man. Your equal to Me and I will not tolerate any more or Your threats because Your black. Poor You it's a shame. I'm the minority in G'town and it's about to change. Lets chalenge witts and education instead of I'm black I need special treatment. I'm White and I'm tired of taking a second seat because You are black or scream racism. We need to start a new thread saying attacks of the other than blacks

Home owner hater

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 12:49:29 AM »
Tell Yo family to get a job and stop depending on people for housing and food stamps

citizen

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 01:05:20 AM »
Tired I'm glad that You said that. I know that Your not a city official or You couldn't speak Your mind. You didn't break any rules or laws but My god people would think so lol. This sight lets You say everyone feels as long as You don't go over board. That was the opinion of everyone in georgetown just about and were afraid to say it. Lets not be racist but push equality her because some people yhing they rule because of thier color. Last I remember we're all equal and I'm proud to be white. If Your black be proud, if Your any other race and legal be proud. But don't bring up that there were slaves we didn't know nor agree with the situation and expect me to bow down to You. Because then You in for a fight. Were all equal and Americans so if You expect special treatment from me Your info a fight. That right was given to Me when We landed in America and Were proud.

Citizen

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 01:19:00 AM »
Marty I love Your sight. I speak My mind and think before I talk. I have not broken any laws but the race card peaves Me. Thanks for this sight so we regular people can speak our minds to fight racism and reversed racism. It seams that too many people are afraid and cowar when the race card is used. I'm ready to reveal Myself but I think everyone is scared to come forward. I have more black friends than whait friends. There is no reason for that but we all laugh at the people who say I aint scared of nuttin. But when A black man say My rights or racism everybody runs like little girls. My black friends agree with me. By the way My black friends are very influential and say You all are stupid for letting it scare You. My friend said to make his screen name Brown Chocolate Man! He said to Me and asked Me to tell You that the reason that the blacks have so much power is because Your afraid of blacks. There all show and more afraid of You so they put on the gangster scare tactic. Loook at agangster acting guy and stare him in the eye. He will look away because he knows then Your not scare. Brown Chocolate Man told me that 99% of the blck men will never harm u unless he is in crowds because they are cowards and afraid. Thats why they use the racism card because everyone is afraid to be sued. We let our selves be afraid and victims. I love every race and color so lets take our town back and get rid of these felons who need to use the race card. I know now I'm a racist and Your scared. I will reveal Myself and My black political friends somweday if You like as long as it's not to bash

citizen

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 01:21:12 AM »
Only the uneducated blacks scream racism. The one who have graduated agree with Me and I will prove this. OH!  Thats right You call him Uncle Tom in the neighborhood

G'Street

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 01:35:27 AM »
I didn't agree on the uneducated people screaming racism but I do agree that We all need to be one. The guy who wrote about his aunt was obviously trying to stick up for her but with no basis. I am black and My councilman whois black thinks he is the king because he is Black. When We had the huricane he disrespected the police officer who said it wasn't save on a street because of power lines. He told Officer moultry that he wasn't moving and was helping his people. Moultry who is black also gave him a police order which a fight almost insued. I can prove this. It all wound up as the officer at fault because the coucilman was black. It doesn't matter if You the senator. If I police Officer says Move "YOU MOVE" You can deal with it later but linwood the Randy's kids involvement" never made a case of this

See Marty I'm not prosecuted Yet because He knows that I know and it will be public. I have a sled officer with me now that told Me to say that because he is dieing for the story to get out. I have mentioned this and as You know no one came forward and is hoping it goes away. I am praying that this gets out because I'm ready

Not a threat

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 01:41:28 AM »
It's true and You need to know. It was back when walters got in a chase with a randy's kid and An argument insued on the stree between Brown and Walter. Brantley said this isn't the place and it stopped. This incident happened at South Island road in Maryville. I have the good and no one wants to call me on this. It was a GCSO investigation and was snuffed but It can be reopened by sled . Linwood was involve and is not just words it's true. Thats why I ask You Marty if Linwood cqalled You because He knew I know and He would be in jail if this got out. Awsk Him to call You to clarify and after that I will give My evidence to sled. This is real and I'm ready for My Warand and proceed in court

What ever

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 01:52:58 AM »
Oh and yeah it's Just because there black. Maybe You didn't read the article and plenty of white go to jail because of embesslement. Yeah Smoke another crack rock it's because there white. I'll tell You what crack head. I'll sit under the trea at Winyah and G" and drink a beer with You so we can battle the problems of the whites trying to screw the blacks together. Down With Whitey

not a threat

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 02:08:26 AM »
Call Marty on thand I will come through. Police chief call and say this argument didn't happen while I was there and Mayor say u had nothing to do with illegal things with kids at Randy'S PLACE. If none of this is true I will gladly go to jail for defimation of caractor including My cop witnesses or it's true if You don't respond. It wasn't the cops who squashed it. It was You old decrepid friends at the time. Lets get ready to rumble. Marty I am so true and ready to prove this that I swear this won't ever get to court. This will stay as a blog on Your sight but it will prove that Your leader is into children and I hope he persues this because I was a small time cop and went big time. Who wants to know. Marty Do You remember when I brought this up the first time? No One responded. Did that seem odd. Thats because I know and have witnesse about boys and girls. I promised the late Marthe Hunt that I would never let this rest and if the sherif wanted to do the right thing He'd open this because this is hiss ass. I love the Sherif to death but he needs to open this again. I'm not stupid enough to reopen this with direct witnesses. Lets do this. Call the Mayor to defend himself. It won't happen I promise because He knows He's about to be rained on. He screwed to police Depertment and is ready to feal the rath. Marty please call and ask for his denial again. He didn't denie it the first time. Thats because I'm ready to show My witnesses and evedence from those times. I can even prove the argument between Walters and Brown back in the day and vrantly broke it up. Please give Me the chalenge Marty Call Wilson to the plate because I have teen aged kids. Sign a warrant on me I'm ready

not a threat

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 02:26:21 AM »
sorry about the spelling a was typing fast and very passionate in what I wrote. If Your worried about the spelling and not the content then Your and idiot and have no back bone for the truth. What I wrote was the truth and I can prove it. If Your just a complainer and just like to see You words here Your a loser. I spoke the truth and ready to bring this out. This incident and investigation against the mayor was in 1996. Even if papers were burned there were a lot of people that knew about this. I will personally trake a pollygragh along with lynwoon. Lets see if Lynwood would take a polygragh with Me. Guess what I said My pease and mean it. Lynwood will never take it because he did what I said. Anyway of course after saying that it's a lie  but I said I will take the polygragh. Lets here that lynwood is ready to take it. He won't. He didn't even respond to My last post because He knew that I know He likes kids. You people are messed up. Lets at least prove that I'm lieing. I asked Martha when We were discussing the case. Does He like little boys or girls. Martha said both. I will take a lie detector test along with who knew and who squashed it. I bet this discussion will end with out a reply from Wilson. I will go to My grave with this. When he does the polygragh I will be right there. He wo n't because I gave Him th oportunity to clear himself here. Guess what He did nothing because He knew that I'm a direct witness. Call Him out Marty. The worst that can happen is me going to jail or I'm absolutely correct. I don't want this guy running My city. Whats a shame is Cribb and probablt Furr Knows this and is afraid to get this guy out. You both were there when I was and we all will take the polygragh eventually

Racism

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 03:04:09 AM »
where is the neglected black victim. I thought You were going to say OJ didn't do it ot burn the city and kill whitey. If anyone of any color that has a valid point feal free but when You say a criminal caught red handed white or black is a race issue? That is just an uneducated response. It's funny when You read this sight and find people writting articles as long as a 500 word essay trying to make everyone think that they are  god or smart makes me laugh. When a heated issue comes up a so called professor who has a new theary of the nucleus can't respond because he's an idiot and scare make me laugh. Were definately impressed. Actually You bore us and We never read the long article that You try to impress us with. Get a life loser

Not a threat

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 03:21:07 AM »
Marty if no one comes forward at least put Me on a lie detector test. Maybe this will get the ball rolling and Chilwood will be revieled to his friends and they will keep thier kids away. I will take na polygragh willingly. I bet he will cowar and never respond just like the last time. Oh and loser who said prosecute me_ You can only prosecute me for false accusations. I said from the beginning but no one want to believe the truth. A polygraph is not admissable in court but it will show that I am telling the truth. No one wanted to chalenge Me. I have things on someone in the city who use to work in Miami. Screw with the wrong people and things pop up

Not a treat

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 03:28:19 AM »
I'm sorry I went onto real issues that I can prove. What was that about the black man being kept daown. Please Family Member of a something or other. Tell us again How I'm a devil because I'm white and no one else responds because they are afraid of u

1/4 cherakee

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 03:36:13 AM »
I'm getting ready to show My origin. I'm registrerd American indian and worked for both county and city. I have never one time said I'm American indian Your a racist but it seems to work in Georgetown. I have noticed favoratismsm because of race. I'm registered and didn't want to play that but it seems to be the way of life. As of Now when My Trash of Moquitoes are bad or You get mad at Me it's because I'm an American Indian. You better step up and know That you stole my land an You better treat Me better than You know who

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 05:20:47 PM »
Tired of it   claims the Times attacked the school board.  I do not approve of the Times and their selective reporting, but do you realize how poor the schools are performing after spending 140 million that they promised would fix the problem?  Now four schools have failed to meet standards for the second year in a row resulting in school choice for students in those schools.  Failure to improve may result in permanent closure of these  schools.  While the students were left to drown in a substandard curriculum, one board member took two trips to California, back to back, at taxpayer expense. This is comparable to the current rip off scam.  And each time the school board meets, whether it last one hour or four hours, the taxpayers fork over $5500 in salarys to the nine members.

Larry T.

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »
No one is going to believe anything you say as long as you post these mispelled ramblings and do not use your name.

Truth seeker

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 09:04:34 PM »
Which school board member took those trips to California. Lord knows we won't read about the trips in the Georgetown WASTE OF MY Times since Scott Hapless covers the school board you know.

rcl

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 10:43:39 PM »
the trips were members of the old school board. they were about three years ago. the paper had something about it because i remember reading it.

Ilya Kuryakin

• Pro-management union buster
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 06:27:10 AM »
And who was on the "old" school board?  Anyone whose name I might recognize?

teacher

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 06:51:30 AM »
When those trips were taken, Charlesann Buttone was the chairman and the members were people like Jean Brown, John Speers, Benny Eliott, Elery Little and Scott Hutto. Darren Holmes was also a member who took lots of trips.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2006, 07:20:20 AM »
I'm not sure you are correct.  Maybe you can point to the Times articles that document such trips.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.