Author Topic: Marty Should Say Thanks  (Read 2802 times)

Laughable

Marty Should Say Thanks
« on: August 24, 2006, 08:54:40 AM »
I see that even though 85 percent of the posts on this board are attacking the Georgetown Times or its staff, the paper still allows Marty to promote this site on their message board. I want to thank the Times for not censoring the post and allowing it to be seen despite the way you are attacked on here. Maybe Marty can take a lesson. He should thank them.

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
    • Marty Tennant the PC Doctor
Re: Marty Should Say Thanks
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 02:10:03 PM »
Thanks.  I guess they should thank me for my link to their site also.  It's been here for ages.
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

Laughing more

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 05:41:36 PM »
I guess the "Waste of My" Times empolyee that posted originally was either a. drunk or b. well on their way to being drunk because you have to be either a. drunk or b. certifiable loony to work at that waste of ink and paper and really believe they are doing something positive for Georgetown. :P :-\

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 06:24:58 PM »
Based on what appears to be a lifting of a story from the pages of the Citizens' Report, it appears to me that the Times should be thanking us for our treatment of the Pawleys Island parking debacle.  Whadayasay Jesse?  Get lots of story ideas here???
Notice:  All posts made by me are my OPINION.  I am not responsible for any comments by others!  The Citizens' Report is provided as a public service to the citizens of Georgetown County for them to report and comment on the news.

yippee

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 07:10:36 PM »
yeah. no one has EVER EVER talked about parking problems at Pawleys before Marty. Let's all bow down and worship his mighty wisdom!!!

Marty Tennant

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
I see you are yearning for the good old days at the site where the cops routinely shot themselves in the foot.  Yes, you should bow down, you miscreant.