Author Topic: Paige Sawyer says Georgetown is lazy  (Read 4597 times)

Real radio listener

Paige Sawyer says Georgetown is lazy
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:11:31 PM »
While I was listening to WRNN's afternoon talk show I heard none other than Paige (I have to be the center of attention) Sawyer on Michael Carter's show. I can't stand Paige or his manipulating wife but I listened anyway.

Well Paige was talking about Front Street and parking. He said Georgetown is full of lazy people who only want to park in front of the store they are going to and that there is plenty of parking on Front Street or you can park one or two blocks away.

Paige you are ignorant as usual. I promise not to be lazy next time you are up for election. I will walk to all my friends houses and tell them not to vote for you.

Re: Paige Sawyer says Georgetown is lazy
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 08:56:28 AM »
I think Paige pays these radio stations to get on their talk shows.  I know for a fact he has had his wife call in about some of his issues.  As for the 'speeding' concern, Paige never said a word until that fellow who lives in the historical district wrote a letter to the Times a couple times or so... he's great for picking up on another person's concerns and running with it.  Maybe we should elect him to the U.S. Congress so he will leave.  What a loser...

afdip

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 09:47:41 AM »
i don't mean to sound supportive of paige sawyer, whom i view as an incompetent buffoon, but one of the jobs of elected officials is to listen to their constituency.  if he takes his clue to action from the letters to the editor in the local fish wrapper perhaps we should applaud him for doing something to "earn" his health insurance.

Guest...

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 09:55:04 AM »
As usual, you missed the point.

afdip

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 10:06:51 AM »
"As for the 'speeding' concern, Paige never said a word until that fellow who lives in the historical district wrote a letter to the Times a couple times or so... he's great for picking up on another person's concerns and running with it. "

this is exactly the point.  the real problems with paige sawyer are substantive, not that he will occasionally, like a blind hog, find an acorn every now and then.

Ilya Kuryakin

• Pro-management union buster
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 10:08:35 AM »
He has his own personal radar gun and I've seen him use it.

Paige is a loser

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 03:12:08 PM »
That's just how paranoid Paige is. And that is not his radar gun. He borrows that from Dan Furr to sit and act like he is doing something. All he is doing is getting out of the house from the maniac he lives with.

Of age

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 05:27:31 PM »
I have an issue with the people who drink under age in the resturant on front street. Will Paige take up that issue too?

Ilya Kuryakin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 06:37:42 PM »
To which restaurant on Front Street do you refer?  Is it that bar beside the Dogwood?  One of the people I work with told me that place is full of drug dealers and homosexuals.

Yes

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 07:08:01 PM »
The above post is the exact slanderous statement I talk about when I say this board has no scruples...If marty and jack don't like you, we can slam you.....Otherwise, your posts will be deleted!

Ilya Kuryakin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 07:13:05 PM »
That's just what I heard from my buddy Dave.  I didn't say it was true.

Please sue me too

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 10:11:30 PM »
Good for you Jack. Don't be bullied by the "I'M GONNA SUE YOU" crowd from Georgetown. Heck I remember a county councilman threatened some people with a lawsuit for talking about him. The lawsuit never happened after the people publically told him he was a liar and they welcomed the opportunity to go to court. You see the "I'll sue" crowd is just a bunch of hot air.